Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faker will avoid conscription ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
UK, Canada, US, Australia, India and now South Korea confirmed as hellholes for non chad males.

Lookism is already bad enough in Korea.

So chads gets to stay home while incels go to die for a country that hates them

@waste matter thoughts?

So chads gets to stay home while incels go to die for a country that hates them

@waste matter thoughts?
What the South Korean government is trying to sneakily do is to try and exempt chads from war while incels are sent to the frontlines and have to be the boots on the ground soldiers that risk their lives.

At a time when the population of South Korea is not growing a lot I can only think the main motivation of this is to appeal to women and encourage chad to start a family and create more genetically improved offspring since he knows he will be given priority over other males by the state in such a blatant way.
South Korea is also the country that has megalia and other female supremacist groups so this is a win for such groups at the expense of males that did nothing to deserve the hate and devaluing of their lives that these groups did.
@epillepsy thoughts?

Just be a genetically gifted e-sports god theory.

Interesting, never heard of him before tbh.

There's probably many South Koreancels that are never heard from on english sites because of the language barrier but are trying to surgerymaxx like crazy.

it says that they will be able to delay it until 30 if it passes so he won't avoid shit unless he moves to another country.

What the South Korean government is trying to sneakily do is to try and exempt chads from war while incels are sent to the frontlines and have to be the boots on the ground soldiers that risk their lives.

At a time when the population of South Korea is not growing a lot I can only think the main motivation of this is to appeal to women and encourage chad to start a family and create more genetically improved offspring since he knows he will be given priority over other males by the state in such a blatant way.
South Korea is also the country that has megalia and other female supremacist groups so this is a win for such groups at the expense of males that did nothing to deserve the hate and devaluing of their lives that these groups did.
@epillepsy thoughts?

I don't think it's likely for South Korea to get into a ground war ( unless maybe with North Korea), so the soldiers aren't risking their lives; they are giving their youthful years to the country. It makes sense to use the pop stars to their full potential while they are young and beautiful and not give up any of those years to military service, especially since they are "freshest" and their skin is most elastic and attractive during those vital years in the 20s.

That's one reason why they delay conscription until 30, because by that time the pop idols will be past expiration in terms of looks. That's about when the male pop stars hit their "wall" and are retired from show business.

@케이팝 차드, thoughts?

talking about league I just got to gold in flex playing support only

I don't think it's likely for South Korea to get into a ground war ( unless maybe with North Korea), so the soldiers aren't risking their lives; they are giving their youthful years to the country. It makes sense to use the pop stars to their full potential while they are young and beautiful and not give up any of those years to military service, especially since they are "freshest" and their skin is most elastic and attractive during those vital years in the 20s.

That's one reason why they delay conscription until 30, because by that time the pop idols will be past expiration in terms of looks. That's about when the male pop stars hit their "wall" and are retired from show business.

@케이팝 차드, thoughts?
kinda true , but i dont agree with the chads exemption above.because other than olympic gold medalists or maybe heirs of billionaires, no one is exempt no matter how big of a chad.even chad kpop superstars are forced to go despite generating hundreds of millions for the country annual ly just to end up having their carrer wrecked from 2years of being out of sight

Last edited:
kinda true , but i dont agree with the

I was trying to take a corporate perspective, as corporations and government are intermingled in every country. But it's just a guess.
@your personality made some good points, though.
kinda true , but i dont agree with the chads exemption above.because other than olympic gold medalists or maybe heirs of billionaires, no one is exempt no matter how big of a chad.even chad kpop superstars are forced to go despite generating hundreds of millions for the country annual ly just to end up having their carrer wrecked from 2years of being out of sight

Yeah, that's what I was saying, but it's delayed until 30, so they can make the most money at the height of their youth.

Last edited:
I was trying to take a corporate perspective, as corporations and government are intermingled in every country. But it's just a guess.
@your personality made some good points, though.

Yeah, that's what I was saying, but it's delayed until 30, so they can make the most money at the height of their youth.
korea is pretty black pilled when it comes to the militart, dodgers are considered a disgrace and get cancelled totally if famous. there was this a lister pop star from the 90s who got caught dodging and was blacmballed in the entire country and denied entry into korea until now

korea is pretty black pilled when it comes to the militart, dodgers are considered a disgrace and get cancelled totally if famous. there was this a lister pop star from the 90s who got caught dodging and was blacmballed in the entire country and denied entry into korea until now
Yeah he was the one who sang the na na na na song, right?

Brutal, even on incels forums you can't let go of the thing that hates you IRL

what do you mean

what do you mean
Maybe he thought you were okay with the chad exemption.
I originally read your post that way too but from reading it again I see you said:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back