Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels will ban this shit

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Enter Valhalla

Fuck you and have a great life

D I E
M O T H E R F U C K A

This shouldn't be funny , But i'm on the floor :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brazilian humor mogs first world humor to the sun and back.

Give an example

You don't even need subtitles to appreciate this genius humorous portrait of Rio de Janeiro in the early 2000s.

You don't even need subtitles to appreciate this genius humorous portrait of Rio de Janeiro in the early 2000s.

I just look up Brazilian asses to jack off to. That's what we called it. Fuck "fapping"

Fuck millennial shit man. Who you gonna doxx next,? Has Chrischan had enuff yet??
Millennials are a shitty generation indeed but boomers and the newer generations are even worse. I never doxxed anyone and I don't know who's Chrischan tbh :feelswhere:

Millennials are a shitty generation indeed but boomers and the newer generations are even worse. I never doxxed anyone and I don't know who's Chrischan tbh :feelswhere:
Look him up on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Welcome to normie world. I'm 12'6". Still cannot get laid.

I wonder how ugly one's face must be in order to be an incel at that height.
It's a fucking diasster damn near killed her. I love humor one of my few copes. I wanted to be a comedian and here I am a drunk. Rock you kike a Hurricane

You do not want to listen to a realcel it's your loss I've done my time man. I'm twice as old as these shits that want to ban me. Incel power. All these fucking assholes that say height is everything DON'T KNOW SHIT

INCEL REBELLION WHEN?