Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecelpill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do you guys think there are fakecels among famous members ? I think some of them are not truecels,they LARping as incel but in fact they're slayers fuck foids in daily basis.

Swallow Fakecelpill.

Swallow the grammarpill, OP.

The problem is , you can't tell who is real and who is a fake. Unless you have solid evidence against a fellow member.

Swallow anger medication, fakecel
Swallow killyourselfpill,faggot
The problem is , you can't tell who is real and who is a fake. Unless you have solid evidence against a fellow member.
That's what make me wonder.. We'll never gonna know who is fakecel who is not

Could be, if they were good enough at larping to reach the top, we'll never know.

I think the people that constantly accuse others of being fakecels are more likely to be fakecels tbh..

No they’re usually the type who have one major flaw and decide that everyone who does not have that flaw must be a fakecel
“If you’re over 5’10 then you’re a fakecel!” JFL.

Doubt anyone who was slaying could rack up anymore than a few hundred posts
Maybe they're blackpilled fakecels? They'd be able to post a lot cause they agree with stuff but wouldn't get Found out

Of course there are, according to my definitions of fakecel. It depends a lot on what is the exact definition.

Why would someone who slays hotties waste his time on this forum?
This forum is just a cope for incels. It's a complete waste of time for anyone that has sex on a regular basis.
Therefore I don't really think anyone who sticks around here for a longer period of time is a slayer.
Usually the fakecels get banned pretty quickly.

What’s your definition?
Non-incel/fakecel= can acquire sex and relationship consistently (at least once each 6 months or something, if trying of course). Needless to say, you have to possess some minimal looks threshold for this. To me, personally, being gl is the biggest red alert, more than bragging.

The definition of fakecel/non-incel some users here have "never ever had sex, or even kissed" is simply too strict. If you go by that, the vast majority of men are not incels, including, very likely, the majority here, especially if we're talking about the older guys. I prefer the "truecel" term for people like that.

I am quite confident there are high ranking fakecels here

I'm sure there are, but it would be hard to tell unless they start bragging on this forum. I believe a few OGcels have already been banned for stuff like that. It's not my place to call another a fakecel or accuse anyone of anything especially without any real proof. The mods are pretty good at with they do.

Everyone is a fakecel except me TEEHEEEEE

Gigacuck

Yes, the unpopular people here are less witty, autistic, more introverted, higher inhibition, etc...

The more popular posters have a reason they're popular, Witt, intelligence, humour, low inhibition, things that are less typical among very ugly people.

Some are here to be king of the losers

I don't doubt it, but I don't see the reason as for why someone who can get laid would waste their time here

I don't doubt it, but I don't see the reason as for why someone who can get laid would waste their time here
Why would someone who slays hotties waste his time on this forum?
This forum is just a cope for incels. It's a complete waste of time for anyone that has sex on a regular basis.
Therefore I don't really think anyone who sticks around here for a longer period of time is a slayer.
Usually the fakecels get banned pretty quickly.
tbh

Thread was shit to start with and only got shittier.

Status
Not open for further replies.