Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: You've never been banned

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Had you been a truecel you woulda been banned at least once for writing something that violates the forum rules due to being frustrated and angry af about the lack of pussy in your life.

Been perma banned twice, truecel till death nigga.

Ive been banned for angering a mod but only for few days

does someone know why is allowed to talk drugs or do you get banned for talking about them ? theyre an excellent cope

I've been banned for spamming new avi threads

Nothing else

@ThoughtfulCel
@epillepsy
@Diocel
@AllanKing
@Transcended Trucel
:feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink:

does someone know why is allowed to talk drugs or do you get banned for talking about them ? theyre an excellent cope
the mods here do drugs on a daily basis so I’m sure you’ll be fine

I've been banned for spamming new avi threads

Nothing else

@ThoughtfulCel
@epillepsy
@Diocel
@AllanKing
@Transcended Trucel
:feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink:
I have never been banned or only warned couple of times for Spam and a few other things I forgot.

Had you been a truecel you woulda been banned at least once for writing something that violates the forum rules due to being frustrated and angry af about the lack of pussy in your life.
i've had warnings for antisemitism, posting that femoids fuck niggers etc.

i never seemed to get banned because they would all expire, i was on 90% for a while

i've had warnings for antisemitism, posting that femoids fuck niggers etc.

i never seemed to get banned because they would all expire, i was on 90% for a while
Brutal same, mods crack down on race bait hard, I posted thread hating on nigs,spics very hard long time back. Because I was in a bad mood after nig tried running me over and spics making too much noise not letting me sleep.

a truecel never gets banned from his home. He is the one who bans tbh :feelsLSD:

Yeah I can agree, I got suspended/banned from posting during my Bluecel/Greycel days and a few of my posts got taken down. I do not post very much so I never really get banned anymore. This forum is undergoing another cycle of the same posts again.

More like if you've been banned = fakecel, means you're low inhib and don't care about rules

I don’t think saying stuff out of frustration constitutes banning

More like if you've been banned = fakecel, means you're low inhib and don't care about rules
More like if you've never been banned=fakecel,means you're a law abiding normie.

More like if you've never been banned=fakecel,means you're a law abiding normie.
thumb_9-yo-17yo-00-you-are-such-a-well-behaved-43612051.png

I've never even been warned