Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel trait:You have selfies on your phone

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
If you are an "incel" and have selfies of yourself on your phone, unless you were doing a face reveal for brocels here than you are complete fakecel to have your "ugly" face onto your gallery. I can't even save a photo of my face without feeling disgusted and when I have to take progress for my physique I block out my face because I feel like vomitting seeing that shit. The only reason you would feel comfortable seeing your own face on your phone is because you are a chad or Tyrone in reality.

Based. There are only like 5 or so pictures of me that exist from the past 10 or so years of my life. All of them were taken by my mother. I kinda like the fact that I don't have social media and there isn't many photos/videos of me. I feel like a ghost, who can phase in and out of existence as he pleases.

I have my pictures saved to give myself a jumpscare

Based. There are only like 5 or so pictures of me that exist from the past 10 or so years of my life. All of them were taken by my mother. I kinda like the fact that I don't have social media and there isn't many photos/videos of me. I feel like a ghost, who can phase in and out of existence as he pleases.
Any "cel" here who is comfortable with seeing their own face:chad:

I can't even save a photo of my face without feeling disgusted and when I have to take progress for my physique I block out my face because I feel like vomitting seeing that shit.
relatable sadly, tho it doesnt make feel like vomiting it just makes me intensely depressed

My face would make an perfect addition for the next monster in Resident Evil 9 since I vomit from seeing it
You are genuinely exaggerating so much here man. I agree your face is not the best of course and modern women won’t want you, but it isn’t a disgusting abomination either. I have seen far worse faces here in DMs. I saw some genuinely ugly faces here, and they make most users here seem like chads in comparison

You are genuinely exaggerating so much here man. I agree your face is not the best of course and modern women won’t want you, but it isn’t a disgusting abomination either. I have seen far worse faces here in DMs. I saw some genuinely ugly faces here, and they make most users here seem like chads in comparison
Even then, I might have undiagnosed body dysmorphia as someone pointed out in an incel discord server I was in before.

all in”cels” using their phones to browse .is will have their photo gallery automatically scanned by the website for selfies. If any selfies are found you will be IMMEDIATELY hardbanned with no chance of appealing

Even then, I might have undiagnosed body dysmorphia as someone pointed out in an incel discord server I was in before.
I believe this could be the case to an extent. IMO, you should be able to easily ascend with an LTB in a just world. Foid standards are so out of control. You are far from Chad, but you are not even anywhere near as ugly as some faces I’ve seen here or even IRL

Nigga i have like 20 pics of when i had my hair long. I aint deleting that shit. But i do agree most of the pics i take i delete them. Only the ones where i lightmaxxed and anglefraudmaxxed stay.

I have hundreds of pictures nigger

They are all ugly

I take pictures of myself when I think I look half decent to boost my self esteem for a short while. Other than that my family wouldn't have a recent picture of me to put on my gravestone if I died today

did it grow back or did it just stop receding? i might need them too
Finasteride slowed it down significantly, hairline stopped receding but my crown looks like it got a little bit worse, not bad at all for nearly 4 years though. I'm sure that I would be half bald by now without finasteride. I switched to dutasteride because I want something stronger.

Finasteride slowed it down significantly, hairline stopped receding but my crown looks like it got a little bit worse, not bad at all for nearly 4 years though. I'm sure that I would be half bald by now without finasteride. I switched to dutasteride because I want something stronger.
thanks brocel, I always thought the meds wouldnt work but hearing that is small lifefuel. I'll move my lazy ass and go talk to my doc to try to get some too

I tried to take selfies not long ago and I look anemic and ugly. My nose is wide and my eyebrows are almost nonexistent. I've grown a beard to hide my weak chin

thanks brocel, I always thought the meds wouldnt work but hearing that is small lifefuel. I'll move my lazy ass and go talk to my doc to try to get some too
They do work but they're not a miracle drug, you will still lose hair on them but very slowly because they don't completely nuke scalp DHT and there's also other things that cause baldness on top of DHT.