Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fakecel trait: you have a blackpill youtube channel where guests call in

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
Look most good youtube channels with lots of view are not done by one person but collectively etc. You need borderline normies to agree to help you and divide the work. That means you are NT. But for an incel normies will FLEE like Syrian refugees away from you and will not LIFT A FINGER to help you with a project until you "become successful" in a sense a "fair weather friend"

-fuck that!:feelsree::reeeeee:

most of those blackpilled channels on youtube are filled with normies who are on their because they got rejected once by a becky

try my life where I get rejected thousands of times so much that rejection doesent mean anything to me anymore

most of those blackpilled channels on youtube are filled with normies who are on their because they got rejected once by a becky

try my life where I get rejected thousands of times so much that rejection doesent mean anything to me anymore
tell me about it those channels sprung up like wild onions on a spring morning during the 2020 Scam-demic but now they "are done with their project tee hee" these normalfags simply used the blackpill as an activity to do to pass the time

these normies are fucking funny they will cry and say they feel all suicidal because of being lonely for once during the 2020 scamdemic or because they got rejected:feelskek: Try being us for a DAY they would literally jump in front of a train if they lived like us for a week:feelskek:

@FACEandLMS on suicide watch

Remember when BummerDrummer had a YouTube channel?

was he a fakecel?
No. His YouTube channel eventually got suspended and all his videos are now lost.

He wasn't that big either, he had at most over 700 subscribers but still made a lot of videos of his own about inceldom that were very interesting.

No. His YouTube channel eventually got suspended and all his videos are now lost.

He wasn't that big either, he had at most over 700 subscribers but still made a lot of videos of his own.
did he have call in guests?

did he have call in guests?
He would livestream occasionally. I don't watch livestreams but his livestreams are mostly of him playing video games while taking to his friends on Discord.

Again he wasn't that big, only people who knew him on this forum watched his videos.

He would livestream occasionally. I don't watch livestreams but his livestreams are mostly of him playing video games while taking to his friends on Discord.

Again he wasn't that big, only people who knew him on this forum watched his videos.
he's a fakecel then "taking to his friends on Discord" yeah normies would rip out their vocal chords with a rusted hedge trimmer before ever interacting with me:feelskek: if he got normies to sit around with him for 3 hours and shoot the shit he is fakecel!

he's a fakecel then "taking to his friends on Discord" yeah normies would rip out their vocal chords with a rusted hedge trimmer before ever interacting with me:feelskek: if he got normies to sit around with him for 3 hours and shoot the shit he is fakecel!
Nah, he has hormonal problems and has ptosis of the eyes. That's why in his videos he has a high-pitched voice and also he would wear a ninja mask or balaklava on his videos, so I believe him that he's ugly also.

Nah, he has hormonal problems and has ptosis of the eyes. That's why in his videos he has a high-pitched voice and also he would wear a ninja mask or balaklava on his videos, so I believe him that he's ugly also.
bullshit! normies AGREED to spend time with him. I can't even get other incels to agree to talk on a livestream for 5 minutes! All of those blackpill channels are LARPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back