Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: You hate cops

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If you hate cops it's because they arrested you for getting into street fights, selling drugs or going to protests and burning stuff. You have to be very low inhib and extrovert to do those thinks so yea fakecel confirmed kek.

I respect and like cops, IDK why someone would hate them (except criminals)

@PPEcel fakecel confirmed

Is incel forum officially pro cop because they will save us from violent thug Chads?
Or are we anti cop because they would rather shoot subhumans like us rather than an actual criminal?

No fuck cops. They're the main reason I can't walk outside in civilization like everyone else

20200925 224713

Is incel forum officially pro cop because they will save us from violent thug Chads?
Or are we anti cop because they would rather shoot subhumans like us rather than an actual criminal?
I don't have a reason to hate them so I'm just indifferent. But tbh most people that hate cops are antifa soyboys, commies and criminals so yeah you can say I'm more pro cop.

I dunno, I'd imagine cops harass ugly dudes out night walking.

The justice system doesn’t give a shit about incels. Only foids and chads

Cope cops would actually let off violent thugs to kill off ugly males.

actually fuck cops ngl

cops harass ugly dudes out night walking.
Yesterday I was out walking and smoking and some undercover feds drove past and stopped in the middle of the road to stare at me and turn around. Nobody else around. So yes they try to intimidate you if you are a loser.

If you hate cops it's because they arrested you for getting into street fights, selling drugs or going to protests and burning stuff. You have to be very low inhib and extrovert to do those thinks so yea fakecel confirmed kek.
I hate them because they are prejudice they questioned me for sitting behind a stationary vehicle wheel when I was younger pretending to drive

Most incels seem to have a problem with authority figures, probably due to a lifetime of mistreatment they believe authority figures ignored, so I think probably the opposite is true. Most people here probably just don't care for progressive movements which also protest cops.

I don't have a reason to hate them so I'm just indifferent. But tbh most people that hate cops are antifa soyboys, commies and criminals so yeah you can say I'm more pro cop.
antifa need to be lined up and removed

Yesterday I was out walking and smoking and some undercover feds drove past and stopped in the middle of the road to stare at me and turn around. Nobody else around. So yes they try to intimidate you if you are a loser.
It's like a lone man out walking a lesser traveled path is seen as a potential rapist or mugger but if he has a good boy pupperino with him he's automatically a good guy, good rape game tactics tbf in minecraft.

Low IQ post.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that you have to have done something wrong for the cops to annoy you.

Just wait for one femoid to falsely accuse you of touching her and see how friendly the cops are.

Low IQ post.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that you have to have done something wrong for the cops to annoy you.

Just wait for one femoid to falsely accuse you of touching her and see how friendly the cops are.
This.

Also OP is wrong, low inhib behaviour is getting more common in incels who are done with life, extroversion has nothing to do with it.

I an saying it as a son of a cop, I am not trusting them.

I like the cops.

I like and respect cops, and other first responders as I've been robbed 2x before. But I've also been on the wrong side of the law in the past. If I didn't flunk outta school and had a driver's license I'd probably try to become a cop or firefighter.

Jewnited states cops are trained by isreal. JFL at being pro cop. Police Enforce Jewish gynocentric laws

I don't hate or like cops. Tbh, cops probably would not like most of us just for being ugly ethnics. The general rules are don't approach police and don't talk to police.

For you that voted you like cops are you white?

Fuck cops. 6 of them showed up at my house when I was 15( and feeling suicidal), and dragged me to a mental institution.

Also, cops will always take the womans side even if shes the aggressor

I don’t hate cops but I don’t automatically respect them either . Most cops are faggots who peaked in highschool and are retarded . But yeah you are correct , normies hate cops because they won’t let them act like degenerates

Fuck cops. 6 of them showed up at my house when I was 15( and feeling suicidal), and dragged me to a mental institution.

Also, cops will always take the womans side even if shes the aggressor
You were too naive, at least now you know to do the deed or shut up.

Low IQ post.