Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fakecel trait: you are sleeping right now.

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
It´s 6:30 AM. NEETcels like me have no incentive whatsoever to have an structured sleeping schedule: I'm spending all the day studying Latin and learning about Ancient Philosophy with the books written by the Jesuit priest, F.Coplestone. I´m probably going back to sleep around 12:00 pm and then wake up around 9-10 pm. Hahahaa

Last edited:
I’m sleeping while replying to this post right now. :feelsmage:

I'm spending all the day studying Latin and learning about Ancient Philosophy with the books written by the Jesuit priest, F.Coplestone
IQ mogs me. I spend all my neet time rotting on videogames

I still can´t believe the second person of the plural in english is y´all, so in my Latin text in order to differentiated it from the second person of the singular (you) they need to use y´all, this is so fucking retarded, lmao, english is stupid

if you sleep at all your a fakecel who doesn’t belong here and should gtfo, inceldom makes you transcend the need for sleep because you know it’s over and there’s no point to sleeping anymore

if you sleep at all your a fakecel who doesn’t belong here and should gtfo, inceldom makes you transcend the need for sleep because you know it’s over and there’s no point to sleeping anymore
I agree to a certain extent.

Truecels ascend to a state of pure energy. Fakecel if you aren’t a floating ball of energy

any detrimental effects from this sleep schedule?

Truecels ascend to a state of pure energy. Fakecel if you aren’t a floating ball of energy
tbh my soul has already left my body and fused into my computer, making me effectively immortal and giving me an eternity to ldar on this forum and the internet

I only have 5 hours of sleep everyday. If I get exhausted due to lack of sleep then i'd just intake caffeine like drinking a soda or a coffee.

As long as you´re having fun. Videogames can also be intellectually fulfilling, but you need to have the literary/philosophical/artistic/technical tools to analyze them.

It´s 6:30 AM. NEETcels like me have no incentive whatsoever to have an structured sleeping schedule: I'm spending all the day studying Latin and learning about Ancient Philosophy with the books written by the Jesuit priest, F.Coplestone. I´m probably going back to sleep around 12:00 pm and then wake up around 9-10 pm. Hahahaa
Same. coping watching 9/11 youtube videos since its the 20th anniversary.

The timezonepill is brutal.

I've been waiting for over a months for the delivery of Lingua Romana per se Illustrata: Pars I. How was your progress?

gigacope, fakecel if you're not asleep forever because life SUCK