Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel trait : People think you're going on a date

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
So I was going on my grandma's house and on the road I met 3 people I know (classmate) and while talking to them they asked me where I was going. I didn’t tell them and just said 'somewhere' and one of them asked "where on a date?" and I chuckled. And then all of them started laughing and teasing me and I said "no not on a date" and one also asked if I have any girlfriend on college in which I said no I don't.

Last edited:
Mogs me for having classmates who talk to you.

So you're bragging about being a fakecel?

If they think you must've been having a gf, you could probably get a gf

That's a trucel trait

They are probably just teasing/mocking him
I know the difference between laughing in a mocking and joking way. They were laughing with me not at me. If they did the post would have been sonething else.

So I was going on my grandma's house and on the road I met 3 people I know (classmate) and while talking to them they asked me where I was going. I didn’t tell them and just said 'somewhere' and one of them asked "where on a date?" and I chuckled. And then all of them started laughing and teasing me and I said "no not on a date" and one also asked if I have any girlfriend on college in which I said no I don't.
They were probably being sarcastic.

IMG 9332

fuck off. If I said I had a date ppl would laugh at my face instantly