Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fakecel trait: never creating any threads here

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
Especially when the user gets from 3 posts gray to 2k+ messages but not a single thread of his own and just replies quoting others posts and "over for ___cels" then it's likely to be a fakecel, cuz they don't feel any need to post here and get validation, they got enough in irl or probably some IT fag who just don't wanna get called GrAY ITFAG , only the trucels make threads here.

I just have nothing to talk about.
The only woman I've talked to in the last months is my mom.

Then why make an account? Spectating ass nigga

Not all, there are also some truecels who are simply too low IQ and too anxious to even post here. I used to be like that back when I lurked in 2023

If you've lurked here long enough you'd know there's nothing new to contribute. the blackpill has been thoroughly dissected here and most compelling posts are from years ago.

If you've lurked here long enough you'd know there's nothing new to contribute. the blackpill has been thoroughly dissected here and most compelling posts are from years ago.
You get rare gems every now and again. This site seems more for socialization now

This place is not only for creating more blackpill knowledge but rather a way to vent and talk about our experiences

This place is not only for creating more blackpill knowledge but rather a way to vent and talk about our experiences
for those whom the blackpill seeps through their very bones, venting becomes utterly worthless. this forum is just a past time for me.

also new accounts that make threads about rape and murder and cumming in womens apparel and other fake ass shit

Sounds like you have a certain user in mind jfl

Wtf? When I joined here, I couldn’t wait to share my shitty experiences and have other people react and relate to it. Why even be here if you have nothing to talk about?

over for nonthreadstartingcels

Just become a mod and pin your own threads theory

Wtf? When I joined here, I couldn’t wait to share my shitty experiences and have other people react and relate to it. Why even be here if you have nothing to talk about?
Curiosity and I want to be able to share my opinions on things

@DrippingPrecum

Then start sharing more
I already do when commenting on stuff. No need to create a new unoriginal post about how looks, height etc matter.
It's hard to come up with something original that isn't just a rant.

I already do when commenting on stuff. No need to create a new unoriginal post about how looks, height etc matter.
It's hard to come up with something original that isn't just a rant.
True. I don’t mind rants though, so if you ever feel like making a rant, feel free to tag me in it

I dont have much to say about my own life.

I am a manlet, immigrant with a minimum wage and I suffer because I get no attentiom from the opposite sex. There is no need to create a thread about it.

If I ever come up with a good idea or feel like ranting about something generic then I will create one. Meanwhile I will just comment on other's people threads like I am doing rn

Truth. There’s no need to parrot something that has already been said here for the 100000th time just for the sake of discourse.
Especially when the user gets from 3 posts gray to 2k+ messages but not a single thread of his own and just replies quoting others posts and "over for ___cels" then it's likely to be a fakecel, cuz they don't feel any need to post here and get validation, they got enough in irl or probably some IT fag who just don't wanna get called GrAY ITFAG , only the trucels make threads here.
You can definitely live without your internet validation from people you will never meet, just sounds like something a really extroverted neurotypical would say.

Everything blackpill related has already been discussed, and I don't have anything to talk about. All I've been doing for the past 3 years is rotting in my room. I'm too low IQ to make threads all the time. I'm also afraid of the noreplypill, because imagine spending hours planning and typing out a thread, only for nobody to reply to it.

My life is boring so I quite rarely have any ideas for threads. I don't use cuckstagram and other social media in general except .is and youtube, and an imageboard in my native language.

most threads here are not about talking with foids jfl

Not wanting to create threads is okay

Truth. There’s no need to parrot something that has already been said here for the 100000th time just for the sake of discourse.

You can definitely live without your internet validation from people you will never meet, just sounds like something a really extroverted neurotypical would say.

never began for nonthreadstartingcels

Fakecel trait is making fakecel trait threads