Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fakecel test: spend 7 days trapped in Silent Hill, Maine or fuck Princess Kitty?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Seven days in Silent Hill, Maine or fuck Princess Kitty Kong?

• I choose to spend seven days in Silent Hill, Maine.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • I choose to fuck Princess Kitty Kong.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easiest poll I’ve seen in a while, the answer is simple: I choose to spend seven days in Silent Hill, Maine.

Catch me in Silent Hill, Maine.

death or one ugly fuck, i go for ugly fuck, less chance of death

• This poll will close: My birthday, 2024.

It's so funny how inceltears markets themselves as a bunch of genetic miracles just because they have sex with other subhumans when in reality the vast majority of them are subhumans in denial.

the real chads out there never downloaded reddit to begin with. they're too busy living it up at the bar and fucking stacies every night, not trying to fight people online

ESPECIALLY this woman in specific. Like I don't get why she spends her whole day trying to bait us. I was 16 when I first started using this site and I'm nearly 20. I remember when I first registered here she was trying to start shit.

I took a break from this site and did shit with my life like working and studycelling and trying to fit in with normies (kind of worked surprisingly) meanwhile she's still beefing with virgins on the internet, just lol. You can't tell me she's any better than us.

Would you rather be trapped in the fog of Silent Hill, Maine for seven days - or would you rather fuck a fat niggress like Princess Kitty?

Choose.

View: https://youtu.be/V4_prwYEc_w?feature=shared

Or

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7e82c/selfie_train_selfie_train_keep_giving_me_your/

@Bianor @Mecoja @solblue

Think about an attractive young K-pop Korean foid - now look at that fat ugly niggress Princess Kitty Kong.

If I wanted to lose weight by skipping meals, I would look at Princess Kitty Kong’s picture.

@ummmwhatthesigma

Just put a bag over her head and plap away. Volcel if you wouldn't :feelsohh:

Ohh, and make sure you use condom because she probably has aids and/or herpes :feelsbaton:

p88cu8t8w9g31.jpg

RuralDirectAmericanratsnake medium

Last edited:
Be based. Seven days in Silent Hill, Maine will toughen you mentally. Fucking Princess Kitty Kong will make you regret your actions, because you fucked a gorilla’ess.

is that a woman or a transexual ?
I might if it's a real woman tbh

Princess Kitty is probably a troon

Silent hill, I would chose silent hill every time.

I’m surprised she hasn’t run afoul of some Venezuelan cartel yet

Be based. Seven days in Silent Hill, Maine will toughen you mentally. Fucking Princess Kitty Kong will make you regret your actions, because you fucked a gorilla’ess.

I’d enjoy fucking her. She isn’t even that ugly despite being a sheboon. I choose to fuck her as any sane man would

I will 100% go to silent hill

Either get killed or come out a new man. I am interested in what they will torment me with, prob scenes of people rejecting me and stuff.

I don’t want to lose my virginity and have my first kiss with an ugly fat niggress! I’ll take seven days in Silent Hill, Maine.

Look at the reply loooll
Screenshot 20240715 184308

I know you want me PK. Hit me up in DMs.

I cringed so hard when I saw Princess Kitty Kong's picture, as if an ice cube was slid down my bare back.

I really like Eddie’s charactER in “Silent Hill 2.”

I’m already living in Silent Hill, California. I wouldn’t mind traveling to Maine for a nice seven day stay. Hell, it would be nice to get away from my mom for seven days.

@KillNiggers @Bianor @Mecoja @solblue @stoicincel @Lurkercel0

I’m already living in Silent Hill, California. I wouldn’t mind traveling to Maine for a nice seven day stay. Hell, it would be nice to get away from my mom for seven days.

I wished I lived in USA. I remember calling phone numbers irl which I saw in Silent Hill 4.

Pyramid Head would still treat you better than Princess Troon ever would.