Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fakecel/normies trait: being unaffected by terminal or degenerative diseases

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Ive heard from these fucks with clotting conditions or they have diabetes and that say they are so likely to clot or have some event. But they are still able to string together complex words and phrases, and react correctly to medicines. They take all kinds of hardcore pills, and they are able to stay "healthy" . I fucking litterally felt like i was going to stroke out from a 5 mg aspirin. had a hard time talking after it for few hours and sneezed blood.

Stephen hawking was a fucking fib. How could you be that handicapped and be able to communicate with tapping on some stupid fucking handkey board thing.
I think a lot of these fuckers are faking it for sympathy. Who knows what terrible undiagonsed shit we are carrying and we have to hide it. If an incel got als or dementia or lupus or some shit, we would be tottally fucked mentally, like braindead as shit. Not "im so tired and exhausted" yet would crutch her ass all they way to tyrones and chads house to be whore all night. :feelsclown:

Normies are programs even more so Woman . Deception and Utter Pretending is in their Core so to speak. And for Woman it really dosnt Matter if she got Diseases , she is Still Desired and Worshiped to hell and back.