Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel if you're fat

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
First lose fat, fatass and if you are still an incel after 1 year you can come back.

Fat is estrogenic. and may not even be the cause for your inceldom but also depression as well.

You could literally be a fucking Chad under all that fat.

True i hate fat skanks so much

fat is downside of bulking process.

First lose fat, fatass and if you are still an incel after 1 year you can come back.

Fat is estrogenic. and may not even be the cause for your inceldom but also depression as well.

Went from 79 kg to 62 still the same :feelsrope:

I hate fat fucks so much boyos

Ngl I really despise fat people as well and you’re right. Fatcel is a fakecel.

These things are easy to say, what if you have obese parents and your mother whips you for not eating the complete food given to you?

You gonna waste food?

I honestly think I'm luckier than many even though there are many luckier than me, because all our experiences and circumstances are different. Unity is a culturally inculcated lie, the only way Unity is possible is by lies.

For all you know there could be Chad facial structure under that fat

@Fat Link Thoughts?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

For all you know there could be Chad facial structure under that fat
e047yubxcx321.jpg

@Fat Link Thoughts?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
These dumbfucks are useless wasting my time trying to talk sense to.

There’s a reason why most of the “winners” of those diet shows like Biggest Loser etc all end up fat again when the media goes and checks up on them years later and it is because diet and exercise only treats the SYMPTOMS and not the DISEASE of morbid obesity itself.

Doctors a.k.a medical science does not fully understand the human body or brain as of yet as it pertains to how gut bacteria and or the brain itself handles cravings/addictions what have you, so drug addicts, alcoholics and fat fucks like me keep on being gaslighted that these issues are our moral failings ie lack of willpower on our part or just letting ourselves go and entirely up to us to kick the habits of.

Well fuck you medical industry (and related cucks who think the same way) no it is not!

Why don’t you lying assholes just admit you’re too stupid as of yet to fully know what you’re doing ie that you can barely cure anything these days or worse refuse to because there’s more money in endless treatments than a cure and that every last doctor out there is too cowardly or more likely greedy to band together and form a political coalition to take on the big Jew food industry demanding the immediate removal of high fructose corn syrup from all food products in the US which while that won’t necessarily cure ALL instances of obesity will probably still end up curing so many cases of it were it to be removed along with diabetes that I could seriously see the issue actually waking up a great number of Americans about what has been done to us all to our collective health’s detriment to the point demands to bring the promoters and purveyors that pushed HFCS onto us to begin with would be going to prison at best and literally lynched at worst.

There’s a reason why most of the “winners” of those diet shows like Biggest Loser etc all end up fat again when the media goes and checks up on them years later and it is because diet and exercise only treats the SYMPTOMS and not the DISEASE of morbid obesity itself.

Doctors a.k.a medical science does not fully understand the human body or brain as of yet as it pertains to how gut bacteria and or the brain itself handles cravings/addictions what have you, so drug addicts, alcoholics and fat fucks like me keep on being gaslighted that these issues are our moral failings ie lack of willpower on our part or just letting ourselves go and entirely up to us to kick the habits of.

Well fuck you medical industry (and related cucks who think the same way) no it is not!

Why don’t you lying assholes just admit you’re too stupid as of yet to fully know what you’re doing ie that you can barely cure anything these days or worse refuse to because there’s more money in endless treatments than a cure and that every last doctor out there is too cowardly or more likely greedy to band together and form a political coalition to take on the big Jew food industry demanding the immediate removal of high fructose corn syrup from all food products in the US which while that won’t necessarily cure ALL instances of obesity will probably still end up curing so many cases of it were it to be removed along with diabetes that I could seriously see the issue actually waking up a great number of Americans about what has been done to us all to our collective health’s detriment to the point demands to bring the promoters and purveyors that pushed HFCS onto us to begin with would be going to prison at best and literally lynched at worst.
IQ mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

based take.

It's not so hard to tell if one has good facial bones or not even if he's fat, btw.

Depends what you mean by fat. I've got a bit of lumber in my old age. But I'm still a skinny cunt in comparison to a fat American.