Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel if you love your parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
They are privileged sex-havers who can never understand your frustration, doubly so if they had you at a younger age than you are now.

imagine having kids after you're 30-35 and then blaming the kid for being an incel

My mom is a fat annoying foid, nothing special, typical wahmen
My dad is a respectable worker, but total simp for staying with my roastie mom

I don’t love them, it’s selfish, and I don’t even know why. I just know I’m the problem, not them

i hate my dad he ruined my life

They are privileged sex-havers who can never understand your frustration, doubly so if they had you at a younger age than you are now.
agreed. I wish I could leech off them but they are poor. only good thing is that I save on rent living with em. if had rich parents like @PPEcel i would leech off em as much as possible.

My Mom was almost 39 when she had me. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
brutal. my mother was 37 and father 39 when they had me. really over. further more mother is 4'10 and father 5'3. it was over before it began. and ofc they are both curries the poor kind.

if I was gonna be curry at least I could have been born to rich ones like most in the west. sadly I was born to poor taxi driver(now engineer. tho but I was already past highschool when he became middle class).
i hate my dad he ruined my life
mine tried getting me HGH but only when I was already 17, had he tried when I was 14 maybe I would not be here

I can't really hate them for having me but they shouldn't be surprised if they don't live to see there grandkids.
imagine having kids after you're 30-35 and then blaming the kid for being an incel

was alcoholic, neglectful, and fed me bluepilled lies my whole life
My parents have almost never talked about sex or relationships or marriage at all with me or my siblings.

My dad probably turned me into a high-inhib borderline autist but I still love them tbh

I love my parents, they're good parents

DA35620D B54C 4E73 BD22 0DE582A04D18
just love those who made you incel with their shit genetics and are too poor to afford surgery theory.

who else has narcissistic boomer parents? fakecel if parents are well under 40

40 HERE NIGGER HAHAHAHA CLOWN WORLD MY PARENTS HAD ME AT 40 AND IF THEY DIDN'T I WOULDN'T BE INCEL 300$ BET

Unbelievably low IQ, you should be degraded to a GrAYcel again. Although you're right with one thing:
F5896781 D56F 4298 9AE4 67854DFF5A6F

just love the dumb fucks who had shit genes and can't afford surgery for their kids theory.
40 HERE NIGGER HAHAHAHA CLOWN WORLD MY PARENTS HAD ME AT 40 AND IF THEY DIDN'T I WOULDN'T BE INCEL 300$ BET
are they rich

My parents had me at 48 but their young for their age, you guys should be normal and still have hope

Absolute retard moment and jfl @ expecting your parents to be able to predict genetic recombination.
0 IQ. if you can't afford surgery for your kid and are ugly. you are comitting crime against humanity by having a child.

I cant hate my parents tbh, they worked hard and ascended to middleclass, but they shouldnt have migrated too australia too many abos

0 IQ. if you can't afford surgery for your kid and are ugly. you are comitting crime against humanity by having a child.
Did you skip biology class or are you just incredibly autistic? Decent looking parents can have ugly children, google genetic recombination. Why do you think so many users here have normie and chad brothers?

Did you skip biology class or are you just incredibly autistic? Decent looking parents can have ugly children, google genetic recombination. Why do you think so many users here have normie and chad brothers?
Your absolutely retarded. I already know genetic combination. One should take into account that even Chads and Stacies can have incel kids and thus have a surgery fund ready to make sure. to be able to upgrade their Childs looks if he fails to be Chad.

I wasn't talking about economics, just generic sexhaver cluelessness and lack of concern about being left out.

This is beyond ridiculous :feelshaha:
Cause poor ugly shitskins without money keep having kids. inceldom keeps being perpetuated. in an ideal society only rich Chads and Stacies would have kids and a large amount. All uglies and poors would be sterilized or euthanized.

I don't. Couldn't care less honestly.

You should hate your parents if they don't provide you surgery for the shitty genetics they gave you or you are cucked.

I don't have a close connection with my parents. I mean they financially supported me and still do, but they're too busy wageslaving and I've spent most of my time away from them since I was 14.

Doesn't get much worse than having neglectful wmaf parents

Just wish I wasn’t born

Tenor 1

Bullshit, your parents are the only people in this entire fucking world who will love you for who you are.

IDK where my mom is since she cheated on my dad and left us all to rot, I have legit reasons to avoid her, but JFL if you actually hate parents that never leave you, my dad wasn't the best dad in the world perhaps, he had his flaws yeah, he doesn't understand certain things, yes. But he is still my father, and I love him.

My legit advice, never ever hate your parents, one day you will find them gone and regret it entirely, they won't be there forever.

They are the only people that care about me. I could never hate them. Besides, I prefer living to being non-existent.

The one good thing my parents did was have me early, my mom was 19 when she had me. I think that's why I grew up fairly tall and healthy, no underlying health issues at all. However I was born with ugly facial features.

My mom is a fat annoying foid, nothing special, typical wahmen
My dad is a respectable worker, but total simp for staying with my roastie mom

I don’t love them, it’s selfish, and I don’t even know why. I just know I’m the problem, not them
Hi, didn't see you long time.
Cause poor ugly shitskins without money keep having kids. inceldom keeps being perpetuated. in an ideal society only rich Chads and Stacies would have kids and a large amount. All uglies and poors would be sterilized or euthanized.
True.

View attachment 358759
Bullshit, your parents are the only people in this entire fucking world who will love you for who you are.

IDK where my mom is since she cheated on my dad and left us all to rot, I have legit reasons to avoid her, but JFL if you actually hate parents that never leave you, my dad wasn't the best dad in the world perhaps, he had his flaws yeah, he doesn't understand certain things, yes. But he is still my father, and I love him.

My legit advice, never ever hate your parents, one day you will find them gone and regret it entirely, they won't be there forever.
Gigacope, they did nothing for me, so they might as well die and i become homeless and live on my own, if they supported mr financially from the beginning to get my surgeries done i would maybe have sympathy for them and love them. But i have no fucking reason to love them at all when they literally have nothing to offer for me despite bringing me into this shithole. If youre subhuman and your parents are poor, you should hate them with a burning passion. I could never understand poor incels loving his parents. I will never love them for their selfishness.

Last edited:
Gigacope, they did nothing for me, so they might as well die and i become homeless and live on my own, if they supported mr financially from the beginning to get my surgeries done i would maybe have sympathy for them and love them. But i have no fucking reason to love them at all when they literally have nothing to offer for me despite bringing me into this shithole. If youre subhuman and your parents are poor, you should hate them with a burning passion. I could never understand poor incels loving his parents. I will never love them for their selfishness.
Absolute truth. Whenever I see the stupid news stories of sons who become middle class after being raised by poor subhuman trash then thanking their parents. all I can think of how idiotic they are. their best years are gone as a poor Subhuman and only did they become middle class by chance after lots of effort yet they thank their garbage parents as if they were angels despite then being born into. a life of indefinite wageslavery. A middle class fag is still a wageslave in the end.

go ER on ur parents theory

No respect or sympathy for sex havers.

Absolute retard moment and jfl @ expecting your parents to be able to predict genetic recombination.
Amen my brother, these people hate their parents for no reason whatsoever

Antinatalism is cucked. Just lay down and accept being cheated out of a normal life theory
Amen
You are a disgrace.
“My parents didnt buy me a new car/spend 10’s of thousands of dollars on me so I hate them”:feels::feels:
You seriously sound like a 8 year old child having a temper tantrum, I feel so bad for your parents who call you “son”. Odds are you are a NEET too, what a joke.

Last edited:
i would be sad if they died ,that's a biological type of connection.
mine tried getting me HGH but only when I was already 17, had he tried when I was 14 maybe I would not be here
So close. Brutal
I can't really hate them for having me but they shouldn't be surprised if they don't live to see there grandkids.
I love my parents, they're the only people in this life that even remotely love me.
My parents have almost never talked about sex or relationships or marriage at all with me.
I still love them tbh
I cant hate my parents tbh, they worked hard
IDK where my mom is since she cheated on my dad and left us all to rot
This is brutal
if you actually hate parents that never leave you, my dad wasn't the best dad in the world perhaps, he had his flaws yeah, he doesn't understand certain things, yes. But he is still my father, and I love him.

Giga brutal can relate
They are the only people that care about me. I could never hate them
I just lost the genetic lottery.

Just wish I wasn’t born

I hate both my parents