Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel if you have never made a foid make this facial expression

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★

I remember trying to flirt with some girl once and she made this kind of face at me and it was just too brutal man

I'd claim harassment and punch her.
"OOOOooh, I thought you called me a nigger."

View attachment 1194096
View attachment 1194097
I remember trying to flirt with some girl once and she made this kind of face at me and it was just too brutal man
I remember when I put foids on such a pedestal, man...don't sit near them even if your legs hurt, you'll creep them out!
Just cross the roads. They're probably creeped out!
Go into a different queue, they're getting creeped out!
Dude, squish up against the window in case they notice you. They'll get creeped out!

Now, I know they're disgusting creatures worse than children. I feel so free.

Last edited:
You just gave me flashbacks brudda

oh i am very familiar with that facial expression

Giving me ptsd flashbacks

Reminded me of a school memory. We were like 10 and the teacher asked everyone where they wanted to sit and where they didn't. One girl said smt like "I'm okay sitting with anyone except for X, Y and him (me)". One of my earliest shitty experiences with girls.
Oh yeah, another girl literally made that face to me when she was paired up with me in dance class. We started to dance, I was all red, my hands shaking, my face sweaty and the cunt just dropped a line "Wtf are you doing?" Of course she was the whore I was in love with...Felt really good getting taunted by her.