Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel if you have a libido

L

ldaring

Greycel
After being a neet for couple years I feel literally no arousal or feeling in my penis. Only time I felt something is when I was talking to some female social worker and she said something that sounded slightly sexual even though it wasn't. Fakecel if you feel arousal.

I can’t control my reptile brain bro. What am I supposed to do :feelsUnreal:

Fakecel if you want sex

Your dick is dead and so is your t levels.

Keep crying for my libido

I can't remember the last time I got aroused from an IRL woman. Pictures/videos on the web and animu still works though.

Joined Nov 9, 2017 Messages 7

next post: fakecel if you get hungry

Coomers on suicide watch

Ive been neet my whole life and i still fap at least once a day

What do you mean real orgasm jfl
I felt so much better when i had full dick. I got circumcized at age 7 (for literally no reason). After it i got really sad bec. when i tried to "play" with my penis it didnt felt like before. It was brutal for me.

Your body still thinks it has a chance.

I know bro, body hasn’t gotten the memo that I’m a freak, it’s miserable. Truly over for Instinctcels.

I felt so much better when i had full dick. I got circumcized at age 7 (for literally no reason). After it i got really sad bec. when i tried to "play" with my penis it didnt felt like before. It was brutal for me.
This much coping is unreal:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: