Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy fakecel if u have a sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just rape your sister broOoooo

Would rather volcel than incest you dirty man

my life would’ve be extremely different if i had one, but id most likely still be incel

Dont get it...
Why would u be fakecel if ur sis brings a new chad every weekend???? :feelstrash:

Fakecel if you don't tbh.

im glad i have no siblings

If you don't have a sister what you may not realize is that an even remotely normal family dynamic doesn't leave you with any desire to do incest. It's like saying volcel if you don't fuck your mom.

If you don't have a sister what you may not realize is that an even remotely normal family dynamic doesn't leave you with any desire to do incest. It's like saying volcel if you don't fuck your mom.
I only want jbs

not if you're ugly its usually chads who fuck their sisters

Sorry I'm no a straw hat, dungarees wearing redneck. If i was and i played the banjo and drank moonshine then maybe I'd be open to incestuous relationship.

No

And my sister wouldn't fuck me anyways.

You're only saying that shit because you're too afraid to approach. You haven't even tried to ascend so you're a fakecel

tfw no imouto gf
No

And my sister wouldn't fuck me anyways.

You're only saying that shit because you're too afraid to approach. You haven't even tried to ascend so you're a fakecel
im high inhib low t ricecel man i dont have the balls to approach

I don't understand japanese "little sister" fascinations. I have one who fits the imouto stereotype and I really hate it, but I suppose it's tolerable when compared to the degenerate whore archetype that I see other incels mentioning.

That is disgusting af tbh. I wouldnt, sorry.

I got several imotous, but 3d incest is disgunsting tbh. Let that shit stay in 2d realm