Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel detection thread

Out of these 2 seasons,which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
So,which one do you prefer?

winter of course

It’s approaching winter now and I’m loving it

WintSummer is my favourite season

I wish the world was plunged into eternal winter. I could not hate summer any more than I already do.

Cold weather enhances cognitive performance. There are no bugs in winter. Snow is comfy is fuck. Nightwalks are great. Dark nights make for better sleep. Christmas mogs. Crisp winter air feels clean. No sunburns. Normies stay inside. I could go on and on.

Cold weather enhances cognitive performance. There are no bugs in winter. Snow is comfy is fuck. Nightwalks are great. Dark nights make for better sleep. Christmas mogs. Crisp winter air feels clean. No sunburns. Normies stay inside. I could go on and on.
:bigbrain:

Armies suffer and historically suffered huge amounts of attrition in winter, so it was comparatively more peaceful than the campaign seasons as well

I prefer cloudy Fall.

I wish the world was plunged into eternal winter. I could not hate summer any more than I already do.
Based and :blackpill:.
Fakecels prefer summer because they go out and do shit with their friends and toilet cumdumpsters.
Summer is a truecel's worst season,not only due to the lack of friends/toilet to go out with and do shit with ,but also because they are plagued with crippling depression caused by being treated like trash by scumciety which makes them very lethargic.
And the summer heat saps what little energy they have left in them.

Winter. I hate summer.

It's all the same to me since k stay in my room :fuk:

Winter because there are less cockroaches roaming around. They hate the cold apparently.

Winter for sure. I think about suicide almost daily every summer. Wish I'd actually done it since my life is still garbage after ages of suffering as both a NEET and wageslave

Winter for sure. I think about suicide almost daily every summer. Wish I'd actually done it since my life is still garbage
Same
after ages of suffering as both a NEET and wageslave
There's 0 point in wageslaving as a truecel,nothing will improve for the better in your life,it only improve for the worse,treated like trash by normie bosses,stressing out and wageslaving hard for a few shekels,paying taxes to support single toilets,etc.

My birthday is in the winter, and I hate getting older. Christmas is in winter, and is the favorite holiday of some of my most hated enemies, as well as annoying music and expected to shell out money for people you couldn’t care less about. There is also New Years, where all of your progress and feeling of having endured the year is shattered by having to start all over, and endure another awful year. Whereas in summer, you get longer breaks from school, goes well with vapor wave aesthetics, and is just in general associated with positive memories, at least for me.

Summer is great, I love watching all the hot young stacies scantily dressed, cuddling up with their bfs while I sweat with rage. :feelsseriously:

I have summer fantasies, a blue sky and a stable life. Ride on time.

Just LOL if you are going to determine if someone is graycel with this :D.
I love summer more, because I can at least go to my weekend cottage and swim in river. During winter, there are no good copes, it's just isolation, rotting and agony, my mental health always crumbles in winter...:lul:

Winter without any doubt since I am so skinny:lul:

Winter coz i can't comfymaxx in summer:feelscomfy:

Goddammit I hate this heat

I like Summer, there's usually no school and the weather is nice. :feelsokman:

Idk, probably Summer. I don’t have to wear a billion layers and I can check out foids :feelshmm:

Hmm the layers part is probably one of the cons. Layers are comfy and give me more pockets to put shit in

Incels.png

Summer

cope, seethe, etc

The only good weather is meteor rain.

depends on where u live ig