Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel fakecel demographic on this site is overly exaggerated.

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Just Be Incel theorist (JBI)
★★★★★
a common theme on this forum is that "half of de forum are le fakecels". it's a manifestation of posts like "i'm the only inkwell here and everyone else is a supergigaultrachad" if you think that perfect godlike Adonis men with a flawless life would be on these autist forums, you might as well believe IT users when they say "im what you incels call chad" because surely if they were chad, they would not be on cucktears in the first place. any rare instance of a fakecel here always out themselves or get found out eventually by the mods anyways.

fakecels usually get banned as soon as they slip up anyway, i think it's just an inferiority complex developed due to people IRL always pushing incels around

Agree. You cant end up on this site by accident. Most normal sex having people will never come across this. Some chronically online normies can come across but as you said they would expose themselfs quickly or just stop posting quickly.

There are many non-NT fakecels.

Most people got here by searching about not getting laid or a mix of this, along with redpill and mgtow etc. So yeh, I dont think there are many fakecels.

Capture

People who have regular and healthy sex life don't end up here. Guys even if you scored one (1) time, your life would still be miserable

There are definitely a few normies with a superiority complex that want to feel better about themselves or simply interested in blackpill content.

It's impossible for someone to be a fakecel without knowing it and it's very difficult for a non-incel person to fall here, it's a cursed place anyway, it's not good for them
I'm incel and it's over and that's it, just me posting here is proof of that, I've already hit on girls and it didn't work

I don't need to prove it to anyone, people think that being an incel is like having some armor in an RPG where you need to pick up each piece of the set to have more effects

I'm already an adult, no woman has ever been interested in me and I've only been rejected my whole life, anyone who isn't an incel doesn't need to ask themselves