Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fake Red Pills / MGTOW marketing scam ?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Few months back when I thought I was red pill / MGTOW (LOL but really I was black pill all along) I noticed the same dudes in chat constantly on MGTOW live streams. And then I started going on just a few black pill streams and noticed ppl with “MGTOW” in their name in chat lol. Truth is if ur not getting Pussy u can’t be red pill / MGTOW . It doesn’t make sense.

Just face reality and swallow :blackpill:

What I also notice is many coaches/pua laugh at red pill / black pill and they do it from a $ stand point because they know :bluepill: makes the most money. They make videos bashing it so ppl steer away from the truth.

They believe in red pill / black pill but they simply don’t want to say it.

Also I don’t think anyone makes a living spreading black pill knowledge? (I know :bluepill::redpill: is )

Also I don’t think anyone makes a living spreading black pill knowledge? (I know :bluepill::redpill: is )
Conspiracy Against the Human Race by Thomas Ligotti explains it well. No one wants to listen to how horrible reality is, how horrible they are, and how pessimism is the most intellectually honest philosophy in existence. If you want to make money or to be accepted by society you have to preach optimism, or just not preach anything at all. Those are your two choices, lie, or shut up. Telling the truth will get you nothing but a one-way ticket to social isolation.

legit.

the pua/rsd people had already sunk in the Red pill community. they're scamming them and using pyramid schemes.

Have you ever seen videos by the mayor of mgtown? They are not incel, he admits to getting laid often, he just doesn’t buy into keeping the foid around for long term. They are more redpilled/diluted blackpill normies