Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fake reality examples

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Being chipped and entering into the City of Light-100 & Being plugged into the Matrix are both synonym not with TAKING the blue pill specifically, as people start off that way since birth, (if you´re born into it) but being in and refusing to/not having gotten all the necessary information about the real outside world to even be aware of anything but the blue pill. The fake slave reality.

Anyone know of any more equivalent scenarios/alternative realities in movies? Oh, Oasis-Ready player 1

There´s also all this irl talk nowdays of the so called META. It hasnt rolled out to customers yet, or we wouldve heard about it as frequently as with FB around 2008-2009 when that kicked off. Facebook in itself is also like The City of Light, Oasis & the Matrix. Oh, and Platos Cave is a form of fictional representation.

Last edited:
Think of normies as LITERALLY, PHYSICALLY-PLUGGED IN. Although its not literally physically a plug, it may as well be.

There´s also all this irl talk nowdays of the so called META. It hasnt rolled out to customers yet, or we wouldve heard about it as frequently
lol youre stupid. if you mean the metaverse. its just a shitty version of VR chat dude jfl

Normies are in effect barn-animals mentally. Its a state of mind, not a place.

lol youre stupid. if you mean the metaverse. its just a shitty version of VR chat dude jfl
Theres no limit to tech development. Its as VR chat today yes. what about in 5 years?

My "dad" wants me to take meds and talk to shrinks and take a job. Safe to say i wont get an inheritance to get me out of this shitty apartment. His mind isnt capable of understanding reality. He will punish me for what in his mind is laziness. He´s plugged in. He´s cattle, not human. Is a fact, not an opinion. I just carefully nod and say hmm, maybe, hmm with him. Not once has he tried matching me with a daughter of any of his long list of aquintances, as jews & chinese ppl do f.ex. It doesnt matter how poor you are, theres 1 woman for every man in general, anything else is :feelsclown: world.

Last edited:
Theres no limit to tech development. Its as VR chat today yes. what about in 5 years?
its not dependent on tech development its tied to neuroresearch, if youre talking about getting put into a fake reality. so it doesnt matter how fast tech advances. it will only go as fast as neuroscience goes. which is way slower