Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment fake it till you make it

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
gonna try to make myself high-energy
I hate feeling like I'm half-asleep all the time, even a manic state is welcome
I will listen to happy upbeat music and take as much caffeine pills as necessary, also jump around instead of walking to make my body feel like I'm excited

I dont even know if i can do it to tonight

Just a little warning: Too much caffein will make you tired.

good luck but dont plan on it working

Already went through this, to much caffeine will cause a crash, listen to him OP.

good luck mang

Already went through this, to much caffeine will cause a crash, listen to him OP.
I'll just take more caffeine or start doing meth or something

gonna try to make myself high-energy
I hate feeling like I'm half-asleep all the time, even a manic state is welcome
I will listen to happy upbeat music and take as much caffeine pills as necessary, also jump around instead of walking to make my body feel like I'm excited
try to stoic maxx, at least foids will tolerate your existence

Wish you luck, even if it’s temporary.

if you want energy that much take cocaine or get some prescription drugs, closest you can get to meth

What are you hoping to achieve by doing that?

just pretend to be chad theory?

Try the boomer monster

Being happy makes you automatically high energy. It works for me, too bad it's so rare.

Being low inhibition and ugly is not a good combination for socializing. The best thing an incel can hope for is to keep a low profile.

Not tired but very sleepy/drowsy. (And sleeping after drinking a large serving of caffeine tends to give pretty wacky vivid dreams.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back