Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fake inaccurate study published in Media about female attraction

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

According to this behavioural scientist, women are attracted mostly to money and charm. So what they're saying is inceldom can be solved by flashing some money around and 'charming' these girls. This behavioural scientist isn't exactly picking up super models himself, so either he doesn't really know what women want, or his little study is an out right lie. It looks like society is still quite far behind when it comes to what really attracts women. Someone should show them the countless experiments that have been run on Tinder, that shows incels calling themselves lawyers, then messaging the girl, charming them and being ignored for the Chad on welfare. Again these studies don't tell us how they were conducted, which usually leads to inaccurate results. It wouldn't surprise me if they just asked women, but what they don't realise is you can't measure what women find sexually attractive just by asking them. We could of course then show them the experiments where chad calls himself a convicted rаpist, and still manages to pull the girl, over the incel who was a partner in a law firm earning 100,000+ a year...

Once you go down the article you do indeed see that the participants were asked to 'rate' these characteristics. Women will always think they prefer personality over looks. We know this because the studies conducted in which women rate men, they under-estimate how good looking a guy is. The private self is also different from the public self, which is why this 'study' is inaccurate. There have been countless experiments carried out by myself, using the same opening lines/talking points using two different pictures. One is chad and one is incel. The chad profile could literally say anything while the incel profile was ghosted.

I think its really important for our society that these studies are done in a way in which they can be contested. Women find looks more important than charm and money, but that doesn't mean its a 100% science. Some Gold diggers may go for uglier rich guys but this is extremely rare but most guys are not rich and outlier cases like these do not hold any value in such arguments. But lets face it - women don't need men for money anymore, not when you can create an OnlyFans and make thousands from simps - which is the exact reason why they're placing looks over wealth and charm. I guess it will be another 20 years for society to finally catch up with what we already know.

"Charm" aka height, jawline and hair ?:feelskek:

Money and power do help men get the opposite sex lusting for them to some degree, but do not help women similarly (no one lusts for Christine Lagarde compared to young women). There are examples of men who didn't have GFs at all when young, but when they became famous, they have sexual options and orbiters. Even autistic men. Example: Jussi Halla-aho

If it were true, any attractive young female would go for an old rich man. I see plenty of attractive young females almost every day. To assume that all of them go for old wealty men is absurd. Only gold-diggers like Anna Nicole Smith did this.

Smith marshall resized

And that is charm without looks?