Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fake gamer girl gathering simps to her youtube channel

Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest

Greycel
Fake gamer girl records herself playing Astro Bot (casual game) for a bit and then records herself making cute looking dumplings, fake gamer bitch, probably some OnlyFans whore. She probably bought that PS5 just to make that video, since it’s an unboxing video too. I bet she played for like only 20 minutes while recording herself.

“PS5 unboxing” - she literally just got the PS5 to make this fancy video

“Valorant beginner vlog” - She literally just started gaming cuz she thinks being an UwU gamer girl is cute and will attract more simps to her YT channel

I hate women so much

Her stupid video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JknI-DZZN18&ab_channel=%EC%95%88%EB%AF%B8%EB%A5%B4Annmir

total gamer girl death

She probably bought that PS5 just to make that video, since it’s an unboxing video too. I bet she played for like only 20 minutes while recording herself.
You never see them being in the middle of the game or finishing it it's always at the beginning with the intro.

Ofc her boyfriend must been recording it all i bet you could see him in one of the reflection on something :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She didn’t even buy the PS5. She got it for free as a gift

A true gamuh gal would suck my big incel cock on prompt command