Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fake friend

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I have a hypebeast friend who has over 5,000 followers on Instagram mostly because of me. We took a break from each other for a while because we had an agreement that he was going to pay me to be his photographer, but he was behind payment most of the time. I tried to cut him off for a while blocking his calls and having short response convos via text. This week, he texted me saying he wants to hang out on Friday to go to the local museum. I figured why not because he didn't mention anything about me having to take pictures for him. So, we went to the museum today and he brought tickets to the new off-white( hypebeast clothing) section that just opened up recently. This was a red flag but I ignored it, so we went and we took pics of weird clothing that models wear and we watched a video of the off-white fashion show.
It was until this point that this FUCKING CLOUT CHASING DOUCHE BAG TOLD ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF HIM IN FRONT OF A OFF-WHITE LOGO:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WANTED TO JUST CHILL AND HANG BUT NOPE. THROUGHOUT THE DAY HE DRAGGED ME TO PLACES HE WANTED TO GO. I HAD PLANS TO GO TO THE GYM SO I TOLD HIM I GTG BUT HE JUST SUCKED HIS TEETH. SO I DITCHED HIM ON THE METRO BUS AND WENT TO THE GYM ANYWAYS. ALSO WHILE I WAS TAKING HIS PICTURES, I TOLD HIM I FELT SHAKEY AND NEEDED TO EAT SOMETHING FAST (TYPE 2 DIABETES) THIS ASSHOLE MADE ME TAKE ANOTHER 7 MINUTES OF PICS AND THEN WE WENT TO THE CAFE

MORAL OF THE STORY, DON'T LET ANYONE USE YOU FOR YOUR TALENTS SO IT ONLY BENEFITS THEM

Last edited:
everyone looks for something in you that interests them, and when they have it they disappear

what would you guys do if you were in the same situation as me?

everyone looks for something in you that interests them, and when they have it they disappear
what would you do if you were in this situation, I'm curious to hear other people's responses

From what I understood he wanted YOU to take photos for HIS instagram account, major red flag.

Ditch him forever, he's not your friend and never was, and you're not his bitch.

u got pumped and dumped like the cuck u are lawl

people consider you subhuman (you are not but in their mind they need to subjugate people and will do so to those who play along) . dont take the bait or play along, you cant make people treat you better they will always do what they want., let them show themselves for what they are , make a note and ghost them.

From what I understood he wanted YOU to take photos for HIS instagram account, major red flag.

Ditch him forever, he's not your friend and never was, and you're not his bitch.

I tried to cut him off for a while blocking his calls and having short response convos via text.
bwitch behaviour, people who do this should be crucified(with no nails, it is not a capital offense for the fuck's sake)
just man up and tell them you don't want to see each other anymore