Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Failing highschool

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I googled answers for a research task and still failed. I'm averaging 30%. There are no standardised tests , so I can't even use my autism to my advantage. Fuck my life

Yep it's over

School is cucked anyway. Better to start working right away, or neeting.

You're still in high school?

We're too high IQ for school.

Take ritalin before you study

I googled answers for a research task and still failed. I'm averaging 30%. There are no standardised tests , so I can't even use my autism to my advantage. Fuck my life
Aren't you suppsoed to be >50 iq?

You're still in high school?
yes , unfortunately
yeah it's cucked but I still need to finish it so I can get into university. In my country , all factories are owned by families ,not international companies so they pay near minimum wage now.
Take ritalin before you study
Jewish pediatric psychiatrist won't give them. I've been to him a few times and he just keeps saying , " come back again"
i got didn't even reach the required grades to redo my high school year, they kicked me out

cope
I don't know. They won't kick me out , it's near impossible but my grades for university entry are fucked now

Last edited:
Do whatever it takes to get it done. Being successful in school still has real economic value.

Do whatever it takes to get it done. Being successful in school still has real economic value.
I've already failed half of it and feel demoralised. Do you think it'd be better for me try hard now or recover later in university and transfer courses?

I've already failed half of it and feel demoralised. Do you think it'd be better for me try hard now or recover later in university and transfer courses?
NOW
There's no "later" you'll regret this a lot

Maybe you didn’t pull yourself up by your bootstraps

this tbh. start a trade or some shit. college is a meme at this point unless its stem or business or some shit

Pass high school at least

The standardized rests were usually what fucked me over, i was fine doing the busy work and projects tbh

this tbh. start a trade or some shit. college is a meme at this point unless its stem or business or some shit
Even for trade apprenticeship you need decent grades

Highschool sucks. :feelsbadman:

I’m also in hs and it is gay indeed