Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Failing globohomo media company (Vice) looking for inkwells get the fuck in here

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
FuHn2teXgAE5NWP.jpg

Vice should have stuck to making documentaries and actual journalism instead of pushing the current globohomo "thing."
Guess all that black rock money dried up.

Also good on them for posting their ad on IT. Even they can tell IT has more actual incels on their than here.

Last edited:
Vice should have stuck to making documentaries and actual journalism instead of pushing the current globohomo "thing."

Also good on them for posting their ad on IT. Even they can tell IT has more actual incels on their than here.
Are you some sort of leftist faggot ? too many red flags in one message. I never understood why faggots like you come to .is to praise IT, pretend it has "more incels" than we do and shit on the brocels on this forum. If you love IT that much then get banned and get the fuck out of here.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13rgzih/vice_documentary/

Are there brave brocels around here that are ready to derail this fucking shit on our behalf ? It would be good to massively apply for this retarded thing and use it as a vector to shit on this fucking retarded normie organization called Vice ?

Remember :

Tbh these documentaries are great advertising for us.

Tbh these documentaries are great advertising for us.
Any documentary that doesn't deem incelism as necessary and created entirely by foids, modernity and hypergamy is useless to us.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Vice is such a fucking joke. I bet their documentary is gonna paint incels as white supremacist terrorists and pedophiles and not touch on the actual problem once.
To be honest people on here are one and/or the other

Nah. Go woke go broke. Fuck you and your documentary.

they literally posted on IT JFL. I’m sure this will be a balanced and fair representation of the community

they literally posted on IT JFL. I’m sure this will be a balanced and fair representation of the community
Vice are just normie niggers born to shit on us I wish they would come to .is for interviews if they want real based incel worldview

Vice are just normie niggers born to shit on us I wish they would come to .is for interviews if they want real based incel worldview
Didn't they interview a few of our guys when we were still .co?

Are you some sort of leftist faggot ? too many red flags in one message. I never understood why faggots like you come to .is to praise IT, pretend it has "more incels" than we do and shit on the brocels on this forum. If you love IT that much then get banned and get the fuck out of here.
They have more “virgin but not incels”, who are still incels

I bet that fat soy tank brandiooeeeeeee already applied :feelshaha:

I bet that backstabber Komesarj is already spilling the beans

2023 05 25 18 17 56 Vice documentary   r IncelTear   Brave

I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.

-Bertrand Russell

In the age of social justice, this man could not have been more wrong.

View attachment 760386

I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.

-Bertrand Russell

In the age of social justice, this man could not have been more wrong.
Imagine being a whore subbed to an incel subreddit to see incel posts all day and complain incels take too much space jfl teehee foid brain moment

Honestly, I would do it under certain circumstances.

1. If they paid for my recent citation and a little extra to fund a new gaming PC I plan on buying (so in total, at least $700-$800, currently have a 7 year old gaming PC and I think it's about time I need an upgrade, unfortunately. Saved up a lot for a decent build through my job, but it wouldn't hurt to help speed up the process).
2. If they kept my voice, face, and any info about me completely anonymized.
3. If they promise to not misconstrue my words to fit their or any potential agenda they might have.

1. If they paid for my recent citation and a little extra to fund a new gaming PC I plan on buying (so in total, at least $700-$800, currently have a 7 year old gaming PC and I think it's about time I need an upgrade, unfortunately. Saved up a lot for a decent build through my job, but it wouldn't hurt to help speed up the process).
3. If they promise to not misconstrue my words to fit their or any potential agenda they might have.
Pay me my ticket to Japan jew nig

hilarious these slimy bastards

Tbh. Most of these media sites would be dead by now without Corp funding.

yeah I’d do it for $800.
But 100% they will misconstrue my words no doubt.

they treat us like a zoo animals

Vice is bankrupt and can't even find a buyer but hey let "make this story on incels".

Gigacuck trait working with Vice after all they said about us, they especially look for incel exit people (fakecels) to shit on us.

I miss when vice actually did journalism and didn't give in to all this wokeness and globohomo bs

let me guess, they're only going to interview white "incels"