Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

failed reddit normies who can't get laid telling us whats wrong with us and what

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
women want
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7y0ph6/redditors_with_incel_friends_or_acquaintances/

Reddit makes me burn with rage.

Stanx22 said:
ThEy have a lot of Reeddit meet ups. maybe you should go to one

TheVman said:

I would go ER on them.

They have to make up all kinds of weird reasons of why they don't date us instead of admitting the truth.

Jockcel said:
They have to make up all kinds of weird reasons of why they don't date us instead of admitting the truth.
yeah. i scrolled down a lot waiting for that "they're ugly" response. nothing. bluepilled cucks

are they all just LARPing for upvotes? what the fuck

cope_overdose said:
are they all just LARPing for upvotes? what the fuck
that's what reddit does. larp as slayers when they're a bunch of incels and failed normies.

at least we're honest

TheVman said:
Stanx22 said:
really? where? I wanna hook up with one of these childfree qts https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/7yrkj5/is_anyone_else_childfree_because_they_are_a_woman/

Funny how none of the guys they are talking about are actually incel. We're quite a rare breed, boyos.

CopingGymcel said:
Funny how none of the guys they are talking about are actually incel. We're quite a rare breed, boyos.
yea its a bunch of fucking normies and chads who just havent scored recently, fucking kill me already lmao, if some one told them what the term "incel" actually meant theyd go "celibacy whats that?" because is such a fucing foreign concept to these normies

imma be real here, honestly I can't even read this shit, I've been on reddit for like 5 years and never have I just NOT been able to read the comments, what a fucking joke, each one feels like I'm stabbing myself or someshit.

I was actually tearing up reading this shit, the sheer lack of understanding of what they're talking about really puts this communities existence into perspective

Recon9 said:
CopingGymcel said:
yea its a bunch of fucking normies and chads who just havent scored recently, fucking kill me already lmao, if some one told them what the term "incel" actually meant theyd go "celibacy whats that?" because is such a fucing foreign concept to these normies

imma be real here, honestly I can't even read this shit, I've been on reddit for like 5 years and never have I just NOT been able to read the comments, what a fucking joke, each one feels like I'm stabbing myself or someshit.
I was actually tearing up reading this shit, the sheer lack of understanding of what they're talking about really puts this communities existence into perspective

this. take my upvote kind sir, you win the internet!

Recon9 said:
CopingGymcel said:

that's real

>omg they all want living 10/10 angels

LOL ID BE LUCKY TO LTR A FUCKING 1/10 AT THIS POINT ANYTHING WITH A PULSE OK????

>Same as a lot of other people's stories - he's severely overweight and a super-nerd about a very niche type of film that is offensive to a lot of people. He basically wears cargo shorts 24/7 with anime t-shirts and doesn't seem to take care of his appearance at all.

Why is this the incel stereotype, when did this even start. I have literally never seen an incel who looks like that, even the guy in the meme off of which that image is based of (the guy with acne who looks like a truecel) had a girlfriend.

CopingGymcel said:

we literally must be 0.2% of the population. even based on my personal experience only one other guy is incel, literally EVERY single human i have come across has been in relationships and had sex. its like breathing air to them. oh what, you don't breathe air? wtf, you're weird dude.

these arent incels. why? - rule 1 - they have friends.

also lol @ the guy who didnt want chubby chicks , hes not incel just too high standards.

Have you noticed they ALWAYS go on about how "he expects a 10 out of 10 blablabla" what I want to know is who and where these guys that supposedly expect all this are. Because I never meet them and reality is most men are cucks that will take what they can get. Really I think it's just femoids projecting because clearly THEY'RE all the ones who think they deserve a 10 out of 10.

CopingGymcel said:

Lol at the bluepilled cucks, , like others have said here, these people that these normies are talking about arent even incels and then theres actually some who are incels and the normie just thinks its because of bad personality kek....heres some excerpts.....

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
"Total neckbeard 'oh why aren't girls into me' kind of thing. He was convinced it was because he was overweight and nerdy and that women were too shallow to see what a great guy he was. But here's the thing, fat people get laid all the time. If they are a fun, cool, kind (not nice) person, then you shouldn't have a problem."
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= fat volcel[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've had a friend for many years. He basically wants a woman in her 30's (he's about 50), who is very religious, a virgin of course, never married, supermodel gorgeous, doesn't have cats, isn't catholic, and doesn't smoke.[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= delusional idiot who has way too high standards[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"He claims he hasn't always been incel, but for as long as I've known him he's never had a girlfriend or even a passing fling... and it's all because of his personality."[/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= da bad  personality is why my incel friend cant get laid teehee!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/font][/font]

askreddit is SO fucking bluepilled its not even funny

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
CopingGymcel said:

Lol at the bluepilled cucks, , like others have said here, these people that these normies are talking about arent even incels and then theres actually some who are incels and the normie just thinks its because of bad personality kek....heres some excerpts.....
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
"Total neckbeard 'oh why aren't girls into me' kind of thing. He was convinced it was because he was overweight and nerdy and that women were too shallow to see what a great guy he was. But here's the thing, fat people get laid all the time. If they are a fun, cool, kind (not nice) person, then you shouldn't have a problem."
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= fat volcel[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've had a friend for many years. He basically wants a woman in her 30's (he's about 50), who is very religious, a virgin of course, never married, supermodel gorgeous, doesn't have cats, isn't catholic, and doesn't smoke.[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= delusional idiot who has way too high standards[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"He claims he hasn't always been incel, but for as long as I've known him he's never had a girlfriend or even a passing fling... and it's all because of his personality."[/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]= da bad personality is why my incel friend cant get laid teehee!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/font][/font]

You know what i just thought of that's funny? why are they friends with these people if its because of their personality? hmm?

TheVman said:
You know what i just thought of that's funny? why are they friends with these people if its because of their personality? hmm?

exactly, thats why normies platitudes and crap they spout doesnt make sense.