Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed normie trucels, how do you deal with FOMO?

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I have to try and maintain regular contact with normies because I'm too poor to live by myself so I need their help with basic stuff like job applications, networking, social skills, indications, college coleagues help and stuff like that, but I can't help but not ignore and get FOMO'd by their outgoing lives and somewhat striving success with foids and the overall general society activity and I think they already perceive my non nt personally so I can easily be labelled as 'weird', but my main problem with them is their foids being brushed out on my face, like they are proudly showing them off to the weak and defeated in some sort of hubris agains't me, I can feel that and that bothers me a lot, but my hands are tied because I can't wreck everything up not just yet, I always feel a slightly high will to go into the woods and abandon this crazy madness and let the foids naturally exploit the shit out them, maybe I will do this someday

Smoke weed & play vidya.

failed normie trucels?
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

FOMO is for youngcels, once you are 22/23+ you have missed out on everything

confused with the "failed normie trucels."

As an ugly man you don't miss out anything as disgust towards ugliness is universal hence it will just be same movie different actors.

Truecel who talks to normies
Trucels can't be failed normies. Failed normie is in the 4/10 range, a trucel is in the 0-2/10. Trucels don't even talk to normies

Trucels can't be failed normies. Failed normie is in the 4/10 range, a trucel is in the 0-2/10. Trucels don't even talk to normies
Well bc of my face I've been called of every nasty shit you all people have heard of throughout my entire life and more so I wouldn't consider myself anything above 2/10 (people says that my face makes them become afraid), people just talk to me because throughout my experiences I have learnt how to pull normies heart strings and make them feel empathy and befriend me through pity but I'm never one of them bc of my hideous face both them and I know that so I just call myself that way because I hang out with them but at the same time I don't belong

Last edited: