Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Failed normie" is delusional denial of hypergamy

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hypergamy states women don't want their looksmatch, they want Chad. "Oh you're not deformed or an Indian Janitor, you can't be incel". Get the fuck out of here.

"Yeah but I'm sure if you were just better socially you could date a becky" :soy::bluepill::soy::redpill::soy:

So glad I was blackpilled at like 15. even though i didnt really know it back then

It's over
Itsover2

It’s the same for guys who say chads are “stealing” women. You can’t steal something that wants to be taken. And besides like you said they don’t their looksmatch so even if chad wasn’t banging average girls they still wouldn’t want normies.

We don't stand a chance even if we're just a little below average. You can't compete with chad and foids have no real reason to date you.

And foids try and convince simps they have it just as hard. The overabundance of choice is somehow comparable to no choice.

If you can't become chad don't bother. They have INFINITE options and even if they didn't they'd rather go without (femcel) than be with guys like us.

Why even try, in the age of tinder? Even if we should manage to get a gf, the relationship can fall apart, just by her downloading tinder "for fun".

i will personally kill the nigger that invented tinder

We don't stand a chance even if we're just a little below average. You can't compete with chad and foids have no real reason to date you.
even if you're completely average you're fucked. High normie is bare minimum for foids

even if you're completely average you're fucked. High normie is bare minimum for foids

Even then if you are a high tier normie she will still be seeing chad everyday on instagram and ultimately leave you for him.

Even then if you are a high tier normie she will still be seeing chad everyday on instagram and ultimately leave you for him.
exactly. high normies are just cucks who can fuck beckies sometimes and be her beta bitch

The dogpill rears it's ugly head. I'm reminded of the dog pound and how we're all trying to get any scrap of attention before they put us down (rope). Meanwhile you have chads (purebreds) that foids are paying for the chance with.

And that's really all men can hope for: a foid's pet for however long he can maintian her attention.

It’s the same for guys who say chads are “stealing” women. You can’t steal something that wants to be taken. And besides like you said they don’t their looksmatch so even if chad wasn’t banging average girls they still wouldn’t want normies.

Holy shit that tinder is the most blackpilled thing ive ever seen. She cant possibly be average looking?
What the fuck this literally cant be real. 9000+ swipes

"Failed"normie = incel

Holy shit that tinder is the most blackpilled thing ive ever seen. She cant possibly be average looking?
What the fuck this literally cant be real. 9000+ swipes
Bro 5/10 beckies can match with gigachads on Tinder lol.

And besides like you said they don’t their looksmatch so even if chad wasn’t banging average girls they still wouldn’t want normies.
Cope, they would still date a normie for a period of time before finding chad, just so she doesn't give negative halo of being single to other foids

exactly. high normies are just cucks who can fuck beckies sometimes and be her beta bitch

Their fault for dating beckies. Now beckies will think even more highly of themselves and go for 7/10+ only. Each time they date someone better looking their standards go up. I fucking hate chads that don’t date their looksmatch they are just making things worse.
View attachment 240028
the man who fucked over many, many men

Of course ugly

Cope, they would still date a normie for a period of time before finding chad, just so she doesn't give negative halo of being single to other foids
Of course they would. Doesn't mean they like him or will even have sex with him.

The average healthy fully grown male gives off such little sexual dimorphism that females don't even register them as sexually mature males, just taller and hairy children with deeper voices. Most males are never approached by females for sex, because the female brain literally can't detect them as sexually fit beings of the same species

This biological phenomenon is why the 17 to 1 reproductive success existed in prehistoric times, its why patriarchy and monogamy were created to fight it in the first place.

This species is fundamentally broken, by the innate violence of males and innate shallowness of females

Bro 5/10 beckies can match with gigachads on Tinder lol.
No. If that was true what are the 6s 7s 8s and 9s women doing? Gigachad fuckign all of them? Math doesnt add upp. Literally impossible

No. If that was true what are the 6s 7s 8s and 9s women doing? Gigachad fuckign all of them? Math doesnt add upp. Literally impossible
On Tinder yeah. I've seen an experiment someone here did in France. Tinder checkmarks and models matched.

Being Chad is just enough to have success and get swiped right on.

i dont know if 5/10 girls are fucking gigachads but they can definitely fuck chads

The average healthy fully grown male gives off such little sexual dimorphism that females don't even register them as sexually mature males, just taller and hairy children with deeper voices. Most males are never approached by females for sex, because the female brain literally can't detect them as sexually fit beings of the same species

This biological phenomenon is why the 17 to 1 reproductive success existed in prehistoric times, its why patriarchy and monogamy were created to fight it in the first place.

This species is fundamentally broken, by the innate violence of males and innate shallowness of females
how can people think average schmucks are getting beckies? Even Chadlite can't get his looksmatch. He's fucking becky, not the normie

Juggernaut Law x1000000 for beckies

Why even try, in the age of tinder? Even if we should manage to get a gf, the relationship can fall apart, just by her downloading tinder "for fun".
The internet has made dating a dark horrifying hell and made females 100x worse

Calling someone a "failed normie" is bluepill retarded cope

Is this another sub8 extremist thread in disguise?

I'd say average men can make it, but only if they've had a solid start to their social lives, which we have not.

there are pics of her?

I'd say average men can make it, but only if they've had a solid start to their social lives, which we have not.
thats basically a high normie tbh

thats basically a high normie tbh
Around the totally average mark who is deemed a high normie and who is deemed slightly below average becomes subjective, so it's hard to say anything with certainty, but you're not wrong.