Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed at another job interview

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They asked me things like, describe a situation where you did ........
And I gave terrible examples, because I havent done many things, I don't interact with people and I often did group projects alone in university.
It's over, they havent told me I failed yet but I saw it in their eyes. I really wanted this job.

Man I have a interview soon and I know I'm going to Fuck it up too. The give examples questions are so brutal because I haven't done shit in 3 years and im trying to bullshit my way through so I can get a job.

What jobbilious did ja want?

Every time I have an interview I just call back a couple hours before the interview and lie and say that I just received another offer and wont go to the interview. I don't know why I always back out of them.

Every time I have an interview I just call back a couple hours before the interview and lie and say that I just received another offer and wont go to the interview. I don't know why I always back out of them.
Why tell them, you can ghost them and be done with it

And I gave terrible examples, because I havent done many things, I don't interact with people and I often did group projects alone in university.
It's over, they havent told me I failed yet but I saw it in their eyes. I really wanted this job.
Sorry.

For what it's worth, have a few stories prepared

I suggest you start lying and making up falsehoods that can't be confirmed or unconfirmed in these interviews; you're gaslighted and lied to nearly every other day by foids and other bluepillers, so why not? :feelsjuice:

Also try never to take any interview with a foid, and go for men when possible; foids will be much more likely to simply rule you out the second they see you and your subhumanity. :feelsclown:

Man I have a interview soon and I know I'm going to Fuck it up too. The give examples questions are so brutal because I haven't done shit in 3 years and im trying to bullshit my way through so I can get a job.

Brutal as fuck. This is what people don’t get about being truecel. Not only are you not getting foids. But when you are outcast from social situations and you go into job interviews and need a story where you handled a difficult situation with a coworker or whatever, you’re just fucked.

I always say that interviews are only there to weed out autistic low value men. They have all these bullshit questions that have nothing to do with the job to make sure you’re a normie like them.

The sexual market and the job market are actually kind of similar in a way. Truecels that get rejected by foids will most likely get brutally rejected in the same way by employers.

Oy vey next time try being Jewish