Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fags looking for pussy on grindr

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I don’t understand. It sounds like he’s using those pictures to get a MMF threesome (Devil’s Threesome). If he was looking for a MFF threesome (actual threesome), he wouldn’t be on Grindr. There are no women on Grindr.

He sounds like a regular faggot because he just wants sex with a dude. I don’t understand the post at all.

, more evidence that a lot of fags are just incels who couldn't get pussy. When presented with the chance of fucking a roastie they will jump at it like a pack of hungry wolves :feelshaha:
In highschool, the two fattest, ugliest dudes in the school (one blackcel and one whitecel) sucked each other off in the bathroom. Luckily people didn’t find out until after graduation because they would’ve been bullied on a nuclear scale.

One still claims to be straight, while the other says he’s “bisexual”. I’ve never seen either of them with a woman ever.

I don’t understand. It sounds like he’s using those pictures to get a MMF threesome (Devil’s Threesome). If he was looking for a MFF threesome (actual threesome), he wouldn’t be on Grindr. There are no women on Grindr.

He sounds like a regular faggot because he just wants sex with a dude. I don’t understand the post at all.
I'm talking about the fags swiping on pics of a roastie :lul:

That’s what I was understanding from this post as well. Just a DL nigga

I'm talking about the fags swiping on pics of a roastie :lul:
I don’t disagree, but there’s lots of “bisexual” faggots and trannies on Grindr. They’re not all regular faggots.

I don’t disagree, but there’s lots of “bisexual” faggots and trannies on Grindr. They’re not all regular faggots.
My point is that there's no difference between them, a lot of them are just "gay" because they can't get pussy.

Fags are thirsty for any pussy, dykes are thirsty for chads cock who could have known

fags gets more pussy than even straight normies, that's a fact

My point is that there's no difference between them, a lot of them are just "gay" because they can't get pussy.
Yeah, that’s obvious. It also makes women seethe because ugly fags circumvent the sexual market and get all the sex they want without foid approval. Many fags end up pretty well off (and statically happier) because they’re DINKs (Dual-Income, No Kids) and don’t waste money like women do.

I think the biological reason men are disgusted by gay men is because if men could fuck without having to do with foid bullshit, they would. The entire cycle of life would disrupt if men could just fuck each other and ignore women, so evolution developed men with an innate disgust for faggotry. Faggots died off without reproducing, and all that was left was horny men that were disgusted at the the thought of faggotry.

90% of young women fantasize about 2 (or more) twinks having gay sexs, its a fact:bigbrain:

Must suck for her. I don't feel bad for the foid.

So the attractive guy was hiding his personality & happens to be bi huh.