Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fags and Foids are turning against each other. JFL at libtards, they are even polarizing against each other

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
A feminist calling a fag misogynistic and a fag accusing a feminist of hate speech :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What the fuck is going on :lul:

feminist was based in this situation for laughing at gigacuck tbh

This has been going on in my country for a while, women are turning againts gays because they consider them sexist and more priviledged compared to the rest of the LGBT community

Hope they kill each other

Hope they kill each other
same

This has been going on in my country for a while, women are turning againts gays because they consider them sexist and more priviledged compared to the rest of the LGBT community
JFL, its just a who is bigger victim at this point. I don't get how normies still can't see through all that bullshit.

It’s an oppression Olympics. :feelskek:

Both can get fucked tbh.

I would say to take all of the feminist foids and fags and throw them into deathmatches, but it would just end up with the men winning.

Maybe if you throw soyboy whiteknights into the mix it will even things out.

Gays used to be truth tellers and based and politically incorrect. Most persecuted minority groups were. Modern times have clustered gays with sjws and so their image has changed in the public eye.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png

women are turning againts gays because they consider them sexist and more priviledged compared to the rest of the LGBT community

I thought women use gay men as a “pet” or something to brag about. Well, shit

this is like prolapsed anus trying to eat itself

Shouldn’t this be labeled as lifefuel? It’s a great feeling to see your enemies fight each other.

If there are some non-sjw gays I have no problem with them but the potnetial breach in lgbt/sjw community would be fucking great with creation of foid-centered movement that everyone would hate

It would be nice if any man can claim he's a woman and get the same privileges. This australin politician did that and the trans exclusionary feminists are flipping out.

The left will eat itself.

It’s a nice thing to see tbh, the far left has no foundation and all it does is divide.

It would be nice if any man can claim he's a woman and get the same privileges. This australin politician did that and the trans exclusionary feminists are flipping out.

JFL, I bet all those libtard brains are imploding trying to come up with a retort that doesn't contradict their ever so inclusive movements :feelskek: