Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fags allowed to donate blood

imagine u get blood and it turns u gay

I understand why some christian groups reject getting blood transfusions, I wouldn't want to have a fucking STD from a faggot running through my veins

where do you get so many weird ass names subreddits, orphancrushingmachine? what that even mean!! :reeeeee:

where do you get so many weird ass names subreddits, orphancrushingmachine? what that even mean!!
I spend too much time on cuckkit during wageslave meetings

Screenshot 20230428 190550 690

:reeeeee:

Fags have parasites in their blood that wanna inject in other bodies so penis get blood for erection and wanna go in but

but short men still can't donate

Ff

late 70s btw

Gee I wonder why bug chasers are banned

The upside to this is women will get AIDS from this too

don't get in fights to protect women from danger, that way they will bleed from their own recklessness instead of us

The upside to this is women will get AIDS from this too

don't get in fights to protect women from danger, that way they will bleed from their own recklessness instead of us
foids getting hiv is way less of an impact on them compared to an incel getting it

foids even with hiv still can get cucked men coz men are desperate.

for most men though, its fucked. how many foids want a hiv positive man unless he's some giga chad?

imagine being a khhv that gets and STD. and that std is hiv from some faggot that was allowed to give a blood donation. but nobody believes it. they just think you got it because you were always a secret gay.

worse than eye cancer that spreads all the way down to you ass

So wokeism will result in an increase in HIV

Imagine having faggot blood coursing through your veins. Fucking ragefuel right there.

Imagine having faggot blood coursing through your veins. Fucking ragefuel right there.
if someone got any problems from it, I wouldn't blame them for going ER on the clinic.

worse issue with this, is that blood transfusions are urgent too, we can't just go overseas and stuff too. So you have to settle for the fag blood if something happens.

I was already paranoid in avoiding accidents but now even more so.

Imagine getting into car accident and then getting aids from some faggot who donated blood