Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fagotonabike

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I MISS YOU

COME BACK IF YOU CAN

MAKE PEACE WITH THE MODS IF YOU CAN

@fagotonabike

qalu innaha

nausea said:
I MISS YOU

COME BACK IF YOU CAN

@fagotonabike

qalu innaha

Any idea on what he did spam?

hope you see this, my brother in rage

He attacked FaceandLMS and didn't made a proper ban appeal.

Also targeted attacks aren't allowed @Rójj

However I'm not sure, if I too would survive long on this site.

He was a faggot on a bike, like his name entails.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He didn't made a proper ban appeal.

@Rojj

WHy are you trying to at @rójj?

idkwattodowithlife said:
He attacked FaceandLMS and didn't made a proper ban appeal.

Also targeted attacks aren't allowed @Rójj

However I'm not sure, if I too would survive long on this site.

Why are you mentioning me? Do you think I'm fagotonabike?

Kointo said:
He's the biggest cunt on this board. I'm happy he's gone and massively butt hurt about his ban. Serves him right attacking, so many people vulgarly. Fuck him

Lol I like how a few weeks ago, he was talking about how he gets rid people since 1990, and now the jokes on him being perma banned. Yeah, he's a nigger, I'm glad that faggot left, and fuck you fagotonabike.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol I like how a few weeks ago, he was talking about how he gets rid people since 1990, and now the jokes on him being perma banned. Yeah, he's a nigger, I'm glad that faggot left, and fuck fagotonabike.

Sounds like a relatable dude if he doesn't like niggers. Look at my thread.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, he's a nigger, I'm glad that faggot left, and fuck fagotonabike.
unqualifiable

idkwattodowithlife said:
he was talking about how he gets rid people since 1990
I'm doubtful about this statement.

@idkwattodowithlife you think I'm him?

Nah fuck you @fagotonabike

idkwattodowithlife said:
Nah fuck you @fagotonabike

Why'd you change who you were @ing?

Rójj said:
What the fuck is your problem? What did I ever do to you fag?
That wasn't nice @idkwhattodowithlife

I failed it.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Rójj said:
What the fuck is your problem? What did I ever do to you fag?
That wasn't nice @idkwhattodowithlife

I failed it.

Why don't you go read @fagotonabike 's posts then?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Why don't you go read @fagotonabike 's history then?

I'm not him!! What are you talking about?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Why don't you go read @fagotonabike 's history then?
I did and he seems like a level headed guy that didn't do nothing wrong.

Rójj said:
I'm not him!! What are you talking about?

@idkwattodowithlife, Rójj isn't fagotonabike.

He is one of the best black pilled posters. he still posts on incel.life

this place is too cucked, allows fake cels and brag cels. i wish more people posted on incel.life. it has better mods

TheVman said:
He is one of the best black pilled posters. he still posts on incel.life

this place is too cucked, allows fake cels and brag cels. i wish more people posted on incel.life. it has better mods

But the site suck Fucking ass. They copied reddits shitty user interface.

I didn't know calling people niggers was a bannable offense

idkwattodowithlife said:
Kointo said:
He's the biggest cunt on this board. I'm happy he's gone and massively butt hurt about his ban. Serves him right attacking, so many people vulgarly. Fuck him
Lol I like how a few weeks ago, he was talking about how he gets rid people since 1990, and now the jokes on him being perma banned. Yeah, he's a nigger, I'm glad that faggot left, and fuck you fagotonabike.
I take it back. I love fagotonabike <3. He was banned unfairly though.

nausea said:
I MISS YOU
COME BACK IF YOU CAN

@fagotonabike

qalu innaha

I got a 1 day ban for calling FaceLMS a nigger and to go back to making youtube videos.

I then got permabanned for calling the mods nigger faggots for banning me (I didnt expect to get permabanned though hahaha fucking butthurt mods)

I got tired of this website, every third post some Lookism retard posts about his success with dating and his sex life. Its not even fun to argue on here like it was on reddit, since there arent any butthurt normie retards here that you can BTFO.

There are some quality truecel brothers that I enjoyed talking and shitposting with here, like you OP, but the sad truth is that I lost all joy I once got from browsing /r/incels and incels.is. I think the forum system simply doesnt work well anymore. Nowadays I just browse 8ch and some other obscure altchans.

I do not browse nor post on https://incel.life/, its too dead for me and hanging on that reddit design is just mayor faggotry.

Proof that I'm fagotonabike:

w7yIlz0.png

I hope the mods will keep this post up.

Homoonabicycle said:
I got a 1 day ban for calling FaceLMS a nigger and to go back to making youtube videos.

I then got permabanned for calling the mods nigger faggots for banning me (I didnt expect to get permabanned though hahaha fucking butthurt mods)

I got tired of this website, every third post some Lookism retard posts about his success with dating and his sex life. Its not even fun to argue on here like it was on reddit, since there arent any butthurt normie retards here that you can BTFO.

There are some quality truecel brothers that I enjoyed talking and shitposting with here, like you OP, but the sad truth is that I lost all joy I once got from browsing /r/incels and incels.is. I think the forum system simply doesnt work well anymore. Nowadays I just browse 8ch and some other obscure altchans.

I do not browse nor post on https://incel.life/, its too dead for me and hanging on that reddit design is just mayor faggotry.

LOL man

your reply made me happy

can you link here your youtube channel? or any other way we can stay in contact?

also, may I suggest you to just come back with your original account ( if it is feasible ) even if you decide to just talk to only the users
you trust?

please reply

nausea said:
who's that fucking demon in your avatar nooooooooooow

a sexy lady in a mask

nausea said:
CHANGE IT or we will have terrible interactions

but its sexually pleasing

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
CHANGE IT or we will have terrible interactions
but its sexually pleasing
2 hours and still .......................

you do not get diplomacy eh

nausea said:
2 hours and still .......................

you do not get diplomacy eh

sorry its one of my fetishes and i cant control it

How to get unbanned:

0) Make a proper ban appeal, don't end up namecalling mods. Make a long reasonable situated complaint/appeal.

1) Be compliant, even if you're right, or innocent.

2) Apologize, clear up some misunderstandings.

Second chances are always given here by the way, even the admin admits that he fucks up, every once in a while.

How to avoid getting banned (for your case):

3) Don't viciously attack everyone, even spaces like these that are lax compared to ours. It was probably predictable for you to get eventually banned. They're just doing it as a means to protect others and of course (their doing this) as they don't want to lose a valuable poster (and content provider), i.e. FaceandLMS. However, you could be trolling, joking around, or using some banter, maybe a lot of people can't through see it.

4) Follow the rules.

You may get some warnings here and there, but just let it expire, go on about your day. Yeah, somethings are unfair, but being compliant, and not holding a grudge could solve your situation. That's all.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're just doing it as a means to protect others and as they don't want to lose a valuable poster, i.e. FaceandLMS.
does not make any sense whatsoever

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
They're just doing it as a means to protect others and as they don't want to lose a valuable poster, i.e. FaceandLMS.
Because targeted attacks aren't allowed.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How to get unbanned:

0) Make a proper ban appeal, don't end up namecalling mods. Make a long reasonable situated complaint/appeal.

Second chances are always given here by the way, even the admin admits that he fucks up, every once in a while.

3) Don't viciously attack everyone, even spaces like these that are lax compared to ours. It was probably predictable for you to get eventually banned. They're just doing it as a means to protect others and of course (their doing this) as they don't want to lose a valuable poster (and content provider), i.e. FaceandLMS. However, you could be trolling, joking around, or using some banter, maybe a lot of people can't through see it.

4) Follow the rules.

You may get some warnings here and there, but just let it expire, go on about your day. Yeah, somethings are unfair, but being compliant, and not holding a grudge could solve your situation. That's all.

that's funny, after I got permabanned I made 2 accounts and in every single one I called mods retards and faggots and personally attacked one of the mods

pahhh unban

Homoonabicycle said:

w7yIlz0.png

They can't handle petty insults it seems.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How to get unbanned:

4) Follow the rules.

Should I clean out the cum from my mouth afterwards too?

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Because targeted attacks aren't allowed.
you are targeted attacking my brain

Kointo said:
Should I clean out the cum from my mouth afterwards too?
loled thx, and do not forget you are a twister eh

@fagotonabike can you read pm's?

@Homoonabicycle

new site: incelocalypse.today

@Zielony4

nausea said:
@fagotonabike can you read pm's?

@Homoonabicycle

new site: incelocalypse.today

@Zielony4

Damn, hopefully he finds us eventually  :'(

Did he attack me too? Dont remember lol