Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fagmaxxing is real

doomedtacocel

doomedtacocel

Banned
-
100% - forgot to put "no homo"
Decided to go on bumble looking for guys as an experiment since i get no matches from woman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Got 31 likes in 1 day :feelskek::feelskek: its soo over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Intellectual

Decided to go on bumble looking for guys as an experiment since i get no matches from woman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Got 31 likes in 1 day :feelskek::feelskek: its soo over :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I hope you meant you've created a fake account there

kill yourself

Yep...

Joined Yesterday at 4:39 PM

kill yourself

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

That's because mens standards are way lower than womens

troll account
@proudweeb

@TheProphetMuscle type beat

Leak his ip after banning him please

Faggots aren't allowed here.

Straightest GrAYcel

WTF did you expect was going to happen. That is like me doing an "experiment" of tipping a glass of water over my head; "Wow, I got wet. I didnt expect that". In fact im going to go do that right now and post my results.

WTF did you expect was going to happen. That is like me doing an "experiment" of tipping a glass of water over my head; "Wow, I got wet. I didnt expect that". In fact im going to go do that right now and post my results.
I got wet. Unexpected.

That proves gays can't be incels but lesbians can?

Leaked conversation between me and OP

We don't want none
We don't want none
We really don't want Juan

We some sexless boys
With the blue balls

Ain't nobody based enough to survive this shame.

Sticking hotdogs between your cheeks, we don't play that shit here; with your freaks.

Double down with the meat in your mouth, makes me frown, living in the world of clown, you can keep your gay crown.

I wouldn’t enjoy having my shit packed..