Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggots ruining Monster Hunter

Faggots and (((woke)) have to ruin everything mang

Gonna priate the game then every japnese games relasesd in West have body type

"MUH HECKIN CROSSDRESSING IN MONSTER HUNTER!"

Kys. Go play easy dumbed down Monster Hunter for babies and crossdress. IDC. I'm glad Capcom ruined the series gameplay so I have no reason to play this monkey pox festival

just don't play the new game nigger

It's only a good change for helmets since some variants look like ass on female charas, but other than that it's a garbage change. Now you will be seeing males with exposed belly and clothes that should have boobs :dafuckfeels:
When equipped by a male you will be able to cosplay linktranny faggot from last Zelda games. :feelskek:

i want to puke just thinking how it would look on male character

totally would fit for a male character right? :feelswhat:

Yeah fuck off Crapcom you tranny fuckers. Just make two versions of helmets that could be equipable by both genders and that's it. It's either full on troon change or they will tone down female armours to not have any sexiness in them.

But that's what you expect from company that Released Nigger's Dogma 2
Dragons dogma 2 nogs everywhere

"MUH HECKIN CROSSDRESSING IN MONSTER HUNTER!"

Kys. Go play easy dumbed down Monster Hunter for babies and crossdress. IDC. I'm glad Capcom ruined the series gameplay so I have no reason to play this monkey pox festival
Monster hunter world was made to appeal to the west I heard and the game was a success now they going to do it again since people hated rise since it was not world

Monster hunter world was made to appeal to the west I heard and the game was a success now they going to do it again since people hated rise since it was not world
Maybe Team B will save us again like they did with Rise.

It's only a good change for helmets since some variants look like ass on female charas, but other than that it's a garbage change. Now you will be seeing males with exposed belly and clothes that should have boobs :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 1233028When equipped by a male you will be able to cosplay linktranny faggot from last Zelda games. :feelskek:

View attachment 1233030 i want to puke just thinking how it would look on male character

View attachment 1233031 totally would fit for a male character right? :feelswhat:

Yeah fuck off Crapcom you tranny fuckers. Just make two versions of helmets that could be equipable by both genders and that's it. It's either full on troon change or they will tone down female armours to not have any sexiness in them.

But that's what you expect from company that Released Nigger's Dogma 2View attachment 1233033
Ewww. Capcom has fully embraced uglyfication

Rise followed world in terms of casualizing the core gameplay. People hated it because the graphics didn't look as nice. I guarantee you that if it has worlds graphics no one would take issue.

Maybe Team B will save us again like they did with Rise.
I don't think they saved us with Rise. The last true Monster Hunter was generations which was itself full of flaws. Monster Hunter is just going to be more and more dumbed down with each new game.

Faggots and (((woke)) have to ruin everything mang
Yah

just don't play the new game nigger
"How does this affect you personally :soy: "

Rise followed world in terms of casualizing the core gameplay. People hated it because the graphics didn't look as nice. I guarantee you that if it has worlds graphics no one would take issue.
Nah they would still hate it since it's more fast paced (running including) and you can use wirebugs to dodge attacks or attack from above but that require timings. World maps are larger with several level of elevation (and feel like they are double if not triple due to slow running speed) while Rise is just right not too big not too small and elevation is just a cliff or a cave.

Nah they would still hate it since it's more fast paced (running including) and you can use wirebugs to dodge attacks or attack from above but that require timings. World maps are larger with several level of elevation (and feel like they are double if not triple due to slow running speed) while Rise is just right not too big not too small and elevation is just a cliff or a cave.
Monster Hunter world and ice born started the trend of making the series faster. Monster Hunter isn't supposed to be fast. Classic Monster Hunter is slow and coordinated. Rise is a mindless button masher. It has nothing to do with classic Monster Hunter from a gameplay standpoint. Play 4U or 3U if you want a proper monster hunter experience.

Monster Hunter world and ice born started the trend of making the series faster. Monster Hunter isn't supposed to be fast. Classic Monster Hunter is slow and coordinated. Rise is a mindless button masher. It has nothing to do with classic Monster Hunter from a gameplay standpoint. Play 4U or 3U if you want a proper monster hunter experience.
I disagree with you on that monster are supposed to be faster not slow and clunky and did you forgot about generation hyper monster and deviant, 4u apex monster monster and guild quest lv 140 plus frenzy virus rise brought the anomaly quest which is a good endgame and classic was slow beucase of hardware and programming now tech got better

I disagree with you on that monster are supposed to be faster not slow and clunky and did you forgot about generation hyper monster and deviant, 4u apex monster monster and guild quest lv 140 plus frenzy virus rise brought the anomaly quest which is a good endgame and classic was slow beucase of hardware and programming now tech got better
I don't mind Monsters being fast. My issue is hunters practically being super heroes with the amount of shit they can pull off. The gameplay wasn't slower in the past due to technical limitations. Like when you had to stand still to drink a potion. They didn't design the game that way because they were limited. They designed it that way to force the players to strategize when to regenerate health.
If you can just regenerate your health whenever you want then it takes away from the games challenge and makes it so you can spam your way to victory. There's many things like this in Monster Hunter World and Rise that pile up to make the game significantly easier.

I don't mind Monsters being fast. My issue is hunters practically being super heroes with the amount of shit they can pull off. The gameplay wasn't slower in the past due to technical limitations. Like when you had to stand still to drink a potion. They didn't design the game that way because they were limited. They designed it that way to force the players to strategize when to regenerate health.
If you can just regenerate your health whenever you want then it takes away from the games challenge and makes it so you can spam your way to victory. There's many things like this in Monster Hunter World and Rise that pile up to make the game significantly easier.
Have you beat world iceborne alatreon, fatlis and where they diffcult
Edit: they have to give hunters super hero things to evolve the game and thier main job is make the world believable I don't have Any idea how capcom can improve the combat or keep it the same and just add new monster and areas

Last edited:
Have you beat world iceborne alatreon, fatlis and where they diffcult
Edit: they have to give hunters super hero things to evolve the game and thier main job is make the world believable I don't have Any idea how capcom can improve the combat or keep it the same and just add new monster and areas
The problem is only a few of monsters were actually challenging. In past Monster Hunter each monster (at least in high rank) offered some difficulty in terms of learning its behaviors and memorizing patterns. Capcom could improve Monster Hunter the same way they improved it going from 2nd gen to Tri: by improving the monsters ai. That's all it takes. Make Monsters smarter. They're too focused on empowering the player.

to begin with I hate the name, and i dont play the genre. its the most generic name

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back