Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggots posting their new financed car and nice neighborhood

ShiroX

ShiroX

Banned
-
Cant even get a fucking job cuz i have no car and cant get a car cuz i have no fucking job fuck America, all these chads get money and support from family while im fucking broke and poor and unemployed no friends or family, he gets to live in nice house while i have to share a loft studio apt with my mom and fucking rot

Attachments

• Screenshot (92)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (92)_LI.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 177
No car for your face

Tell me about it lol

I ain't even got a bank account looooooool

bruh, gotta crop your screenie, because you could potentially exposed your identity. :feelsthink:

im more broke than an african bank

Thats nothing, the rich techies and chads that work in finance, regularly drive their porsches around, flaunt their stacy gf's, and 2 million dollar homes here in SF. While there are literally hordes upon hordes of homeless people living just a half mile away in tents, with shit, piss, needles, and rats all over the place.

Fuckin massive clown world. Stuff like this would never fly in East Asian tiger nations. Only in America is this shit tolerated because the rich chads and stacies in power truly don't care. If anything, seeing those people suffer makes them feel better about themselves. Kid you not. That is my best psychological assessment of the mentality of these filthy rich white fucks that run the show.

Thats nothing, the rich techies and chads that work in finance, regularly drive their porsches around, flaunt their stacy gf's, and 2 million dollar homes here in SF. While there are literally hordes upon hordes of homeless people living just a half mile away in tents, with shit, piss, needles, and rats all over the place.

Fuckin massive clown world. Stuff like this would never fly in East Asian tiger nations. Only in America is this shit tolerated because the rich chads and stacies in power truly don't care. If anything, seeing those people suffer makes them feel better about themselves. Kid you not. That is my best psychological assessment of the mentality of these filthy rich white fucks that run the show.
You spelled jews wrong

Cant even get a fucking job cuz i have no car and cant get a car cuz i have no fucking job fuck America, all these chads get money and support from family while im fucking broke and poor and unemployed no friends or family, he gets to live in nice house while i have to share a loft studio apt with my mom and fucking rot
Some get it all, some get nothing. We lost the character stats lottery at birth.

I wouldn't brag about that shit car.

As fucked up as this sounds its also painful having ACHEIVED EVERYTHING THEY TOLD ME IT TOOK TO SECURE A WIFE EXCEPT GENETICS AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT VIRGIN RAGE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back