Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Faggots on CuckTears come up with a story that totally happened and is definitely not a homoerotic fanfic

What? And where is the proof he is even an incel?

Incels don't get "revenge" that way. That's how soyfags and normies do it.

How can someone be stupid enough to believe that this is real? :lul:

What? And where is the proof he is even an incel?
I bet you there are comments "roasting" his looks too because these hypocritical scum are too unaware to realize they are contradicting their supposed "looks aren't everything and don't define a person's character" stance.

Yeah because incels enjoy taking pictures of themselves. That and they know foids like posting pictures online so they would gladly put the pictures to give the stupid bitch knowing full well she will show to everyone with your face exposed to show to the world and laugh.

This is totally how incels act. I guess I'm not an incel because I would never do that.

Yeah because incels enjoy taking pictures of themselves. That and they know foids like posting pictures online so they would gladly put the pictures to give the stupid bitch knowing full well she will show to everyone with your face exposed to show to the world and laugh.

This is totally how incels act. I guess I'm not an incel because I would never do that.
Don't exactly have a whole lot of critical thinking, the Redditcucks

Another reason why you shouldn't care about IT. At all.

I thought we were supposed to be the world’s foremost violent killers when it comes to people having wronged us?

Not the sad extras in a gay pride parade.

IT needs to get its narratives straight.

IT Logic: Anyone who says anything against women is an incel.
There is no proof that he's an incel. They've really distilled the meaning of the word incel

IT Logic: Anyone who says anything against women is an incel.
There is no proof that he's an incel. They've really distilled the meaning of the word incel