Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Faggots may have ruined gaming but there is still a game where they are being discriminated

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

degeneracymaxxed retardcel
★★★★★
CS2 is a great example. I've been actively playing cs2 for a month and so far I haven't seen a single faggot trying to display his homosexuality as some sort of "pride".

They don't do that because they know that they're going to be kicked by the based majority of the playerbase.

Today I opened a cs2 case and got an expensive 28$ skin , felt good about myself will keep playing , because I can't stand modern day faggotry.

CS2 is the purest game that will never go woke because there are going to be a lot of reprecussions for VALVE.

VALVE is the most based gaming company and as long as they don't troon out no one is ever going to take their place.

I want to get a gf on roblox

You know how blacks say shit like "driving while black"? I have a new one: "gaming while incel". I literally got kicked from a TF2 server for being an incel JFL. TF2 is filled with trannies and furfaggots now it's embarrassing. I still love that game though

Based

I don't play online shooters much nowadays, but this is some good news.

Retro gaming could be an alternative too. During the days of atari and SNES games were free of troons and faggots.

You know how blacks say shit like "driving while black"? I have a new one: "gaming while incel". I literally got kicked from a TF2 server for being an incel JFL. TF2 is filled with trannies and furfaggots now it's embarrassing. I still love that game though
Tf2 is a trooned game stay away from it its just the playerbase though, it has nothing to do with the gamw itself.

They killed counter strike with CS2 transition

Tf2 is a trooned game stay away from it its just the playerbase though, it has nothing to do with the gamw itself.
Seriously, what the fuck happened? I've played it for 10 years now and I remember when people were micspamming NIGGER and FAGGOT in voice chat and in in-game chat. Now it's a bunch of TROONS

They killed counter strike with CS2 transition
nah the game peaks at 1,5m players playing at the same time every single day. It brought new players for some reason even tho yeah cs:go mogged and was in fact better.

nah the game peaks at 1,5m players playing at the same time every single day. It brought new players for some reason even tho yeah cs:go mogged and was in fact better.
Most of player count in Steam are probably bots, like in PUBG. They really fucked this up, they removed polished competitive shooter CS GO and forced everyone to play this dogshit unfinished port of CS GO to Source 2 engine, movement feels like ass, hit registration is way worse, everything except visual is worse. I've had 4000+ hours in GO and i don't think i will play CS2 ever again, i didn't like matchmaking because of the normie toxicity and legit hackers (dudes who play with low FOV aimbot and radar to not seem that obvious) so i played mainly community deathmatches where hitreg is very important, if it's bad then there's no point of playing.

When CS Source came out (basically port of original CS to new Source engine with some changes, there was more changes than CS GO>CS2) Valve didn't remove the original so most people kept playing original including pro scene, same with when CS GO was released, they kept CS Source.

Most of player count in Steam are probably bots, like in PUBG. They really fucked this up, they removed polished competitive shooter CS GO and forced everyone to play this dogshit unfinished port of CS GO to Source 2 engine, movement feels like ass, hit registration is way worse, everything except visual is worse. I've had 4000+ hours in GO and i don't think i will play CS2 ever again, i didn't like matchmaking because of the normie toxicity and legit hackers (dudes who play with low FOV aimbot and radar to not seem that obvious) so i played mainly community deathmatches where hitreg is very important, if it's bad then there's no point of playing.

When CS Source came out (basically port of original CS to new Source engine with some changes, there was more changes than CS GO>CS2) Valve didn't remove the original so most people kept playing original including pro scene, same with when CS GO was released, they kept CS Source.
Should have been a separate game for real. Also overwatch does not even exist, so people can only get banned by receiving a VAC now. It is clearly unfinished product. They may come to their senses and bring back CS:GO , but CS is still the king of every shooter since the community is hostile towards fags and troons. Also cs2 lets you be as toxic as you please and it wont affect your account in any way.

Also cs2 lets you be as toxic as you please and it wont affect your account in any way.
If players report you, you will face some restrictions, at least in official matchmaking

If players report you, you will face some restrictions, at least in official matchmaking
Thats not a thing in cs2. In cs:go turbo toxic players were muted since the beginning of the match. Unironically if 100 people reported you right now for being toxic nothing would change. I say nigger, faggot, make rape jokes and no one cares.

Doubtful, very doubtful. They even have gay cast on CS majors
Thats nothing in comparison to Rainbows Six Siege and Valorant. R6 Is pretty much the troons safespace.

I hate such games just for their woke retarded art style which tries to please zoomer and female audience. Apex Legends, Fortnite and Overwatch fall into that category.

I hate such games just for their woke retarded art style which tries to please zoomer and female audience. Apex Legends, Fortnite and Overwatch fall into that category.
Trannies, normies and women all love animated artstyle.

VALVE took a similar path with CS2.

Ever wondered why my little pony and steven the universe are so adored by actual creeps, pedos and degenerates?

Trannies, normies and women all love animated artstyle.

VALVE took a similar path with CS2.

Ever wondered why my little pony and steven the universe are so adored by actual creeps, pedos and degenerates?
:fuk: :forcedsmile:

CS2 is a great example. I've been actively playing cs2 for a month and so far I haven't seen a single faggot trying to display his homosexuality as some sort of "pride".

They don't do that because they know that they're going to be kicked by the based majority of the playerbase.

Today I opened a cs2 case and got an expensive 28$ skin , felt good about myself will keep playing , because I can't stand modern day faggotry.

CS2 is the purest game that will never go woke because there are going to be a lot of reprecussions for VALVE.

VALVE is the most based gaming company and as long as they don't troon out no one is ever going to take their place.
That is souls games and doom enternal no games make them rage and cry like fromsoftware