Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggots love ER

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I made a tinder account with his pics and I got 1 match in 3 days and like 6 likes while looking for foids.
I searched for males just to see what i'm competing against (they mog me tbh) and I forgot to switch it back to foids. Now I looked at tinder and he has over 60 likes jfl.
Gays can't be incel, they would fuck anything they can put inside their ass

Faggots cant be incel. Thats why they arent allowed on this site.

ER was a twink, so it's more likely they wanted to fill his butt more than they wanted him to fill theirs.

I think what he means is, he's got a chicken look to him. A "bottom" look. There's tops and there's bottoms. Rodger has a distinct bottom look to him. So predatory gays are looking to break him in.

Might explain his failure with women. He was too pretty.

I think what he means is, he's got a chicken look to him. A "bottom" look. There's tops and there's bottoms. Rodger has a distinct bottom look to him. So predatory gays are looking to break him in.

Might explain his failure with women. He was too pretty.
:feelswow:

The thing about ER being good looking is a myth. He was not "sexy" to women, and still isn't.

He was a HAPA manlet who looked 5 years old and had no muscle.
Women will just say he was "not bad looking". He was invisible. An invisible average male.

i reckon a gay man would fuck a semi trailer if it had a picture of E.R on it.nothing like a good days hard trucking

If only females were like faggots in terms of standards.

He had a nice car...

A BMW!

Gay inceldom is such a meme

Just fucking laughing @ people calling Elliot "Chadlite" or "Upper tier normie"
The thing about ER being good looking is a myth. He was not "sexy" to women, and still isn't.

He was a HAPA manlet who looked 5 years old and had no muscle.
Women will just say he was "not bad looking". He was invisible. An invisible average male.

Too bad I have no homosexual desires :/

Same aspect of why foids cant be incels

They can be locationcels at the very most. These days with online dating being a faggot or a whore is easier than ever before

i dont love tbhngl