Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Faggots attacked in my country

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I don't agree with attacks on faggots as I wouldn't like people attacking me for being a truecel. It would be hypocritical of me to hate on faggots and then complain about people bullying me, if I bully others I am a hypocrite.

Screenshot 20200729 181913

Screenshot 20200729 181926

> Defending a female customer from verbal assault.
Deserved it.

Based country. Die faggots die.

Based country. Die faggots die.
More gays means more chicks who can't find men. But then again, they still won't ever want us except maybe as betabuxxx. It's over.

I don't agree with attacks on faggots as I wouldn't like people attacking me for being a truecel.
Fags routinely try to get incels censored, in 10 years they(along with foids) will probably use government to come after us irl.

I don't agree with attacks on faggots as I wouldn't like people attacking me for being a truecel. It would be hypocritical of me to hate on faggots and then complain about people bullying me, if I bully others I am a hypocrite.

View attachment 305365

View attachment 305366
You sound like you may be a closet faggot yourself if you dont like seeing them get beat up

Same thing happened in my country years ago.

Except Thousands of people were attacking them haha.