Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FaggotPill: Fags spread the HIV. Now they're spreading Coronavirus...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Faggots spreading disease: faggots most affected :feelstastyman:
quality news

We should treat the gay with electric shock therapy

Regardless if its working or not...

“I admit it was a huge mistake to visit the gay district when the corona situation was not fully over,” Lee Youngwu , a gay man in his30s, told the Guardian “But visiting the area is the only time when I can be myself and hang out with others similar to me. During the week, I have to pretend to like women.

“My credit card company told me that they passed on my payment information in the district to the authorities. I feel so trapped and hunted down. If I get tested, my company will most likely find out I’m gay. I’ll lose my job and face a public humiliation. I feel as if my whole life is about to collapse. I have never felt suicidal before and never thought I would, but I am feeling suicidal now.”

Faggots spreading disease: faggots most affected :feelstastyman:
quality news
To quote Vados from dbz: My favorite kind of problem is the one that solves it self

We should treat the gay with electric shock therapy

Regardless if its working or not...
They are mentally ill after all.

The only thing they’re good for is spreading disease from their degeneracy

“I admit it was a huge mistake to visit the gay district when the corona situation was not fully over,” Lee Youngwu , a gay man in his30s, told the Guardian “But visiting the area is the only time when I can be myself and hang out with others similar to me. During the week, I have to pretend to like women.

“My credit card company told me that they passed on my payment information in the district to the authorities. I feel so trapped and hunted down. If I get tested, my company will most likely find out I’m gay. I’ll lose my job and face a public humiliation. I feel as if my whole life is about to collapse. I have never felt suicidal before and never thought I would, but I am feeling suicidal now.”
Koreans are at least based for persecuting the fags

‘Homosexuality is normal you stupid homophobe. Why do you care about something that doesn’t affect you’ :feelstastyman:

Koreans are at least based for persecuting the fags

Nah, that faggot just has a persecution complex. He's talking about South Korea as if it's Saudi Arabia.

Most South Koreans wouldn't give a fuck about his faggotry if he'd just stop waving it in people's faces all the time. That goes for most of the world, in fact.

Your daily dose of covid, right up the shitter.

Based faggots, corona needs to spread

Finally some good news

Nah, that faggot just has a persecution complex. He's talking about South Korea as if it's Saudi Arabia.

Most South Koreans wouldn't give a fuck about his faggotry if he'd just stop waving it in people's faces all the time. That goes for most of the world, in fact.
Yeah seriously what is it with these in the spotlight wanting fags, god damn they wanna be looked at like a celebrity, walking around in parades with assless chaps throating a dildo while their pet has nipple clamps, a gimp mask & is being walked on a leash.

No one gives a fuck that they're doing their gay thing at home or in some gay bar out of sight of anyone not about that, it's the need to thrust it upon everyone & do everything they can to push the boundaries of decency that's bullshit.

Sodomania running wild, brother!!!

Lies, Koreans have no problem with gays.
Also a lot of people here should stop hating gays. Why do you hate them?
Is it cos you're jealous that they can get laid and we can't? Get over it!
Is it because you think they are responsible for the lowering of T and increased cuckoldry and simpness of modern men? That's not true, men made that choice, guided by society, nothing to do with gays.

Fake news, it's not the gay district, it's the nightlife district, 99% of people spreading that crap are degenerate Korean noodles, looking for 3/10 jbwcel running £10k a year English teacher game

Lies, Koreans have no problem with gays.
Also a lot of people here should stop hating gays. Why do you hate them?
Is it cos you're jealous that they can get laid and we can't? Get over it!
Is it because you think they are responsible for the lowering of T and increased cuckoldry and simpness of modern men? That's not true, men made that choice, guided by society, nothing to do with gays.

You're defending them?

It's been conclusively proven before.