Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot transforms his son into troon

i saw that video b4
what a shame, that kid got mentally fucked up by his soyed father and whore mother at a very young age, they won't even need to give him any kind of hormones since his mind is already emasculated

Burgerland started this shit...their whole nation must be gassed to restore normalcy to the rest of the world

Imagine thinking being a woman has to do with the way you dress JFL

Flammenwerfer

fucking ragefuel he should be stoned

Poor kid
The parents need to be hanged for what they did to him

Brutal. this might rope someday if he becomes truly aware of what was done to him

I will find you soy and put you to sleep (forever)

Casual child abuse and permanent psychological damage for life.

100% normal. Nothing to see here, goyim, move along.

The whole west is going to fall. Hopefully china can continue on a productive Prosperous civilization after me become extinct.
Likely, but it won't be China to replace it

Notice he was posing in a way (17 seconds) a young kid shouldn't, it looked all seductive and sexualized, obviously there's some pedo shit going behind the camera, they probably creepily get off to their son looking and acting like a little slut, honestly the punishment of execution looks more enticing and Beautiful to me everyday the closer the new dark ages approach.

Last edited:
Next step is the rope

Sick fuck, he probably rapes the kid.