Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggot trait: you put your profile on private

PureImagination

PureImagination

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
Agreed. I have no idea why they do this. We can still see all their posts

Brutal securitypill.:feelskek:

sneaky little inkwells. I wonder what they have to hide :feelswhere:

They have a stacy gf they are fucking on the side and bragging about it with other profile hiders

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: kill all profile hiders now!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They do bother me for real. I click on someone's profile to see follower and following count, only to see "Yikes! Something went wrong. Let's unpack this."

They do bother me for real. I click on someone's profile to see follower and following count, only to see "Yikes! Something went wrong. Let's unpack this."
ngl it is one of the most pointless features on this site. Most profile hiders seem to set their profile this way because they dont want anyone else to go through their posts and threads, but everything of theirs can still be looked up with the search bar regardless. Not sure if they even realize this

Yeah, I hate when people do that.

ngl it is one of the most pointless features on this site. Most profile hiders seem to set their profile this way because they dont want anyone else to go through their posts and threads, but everything of theirs can still be looked up with the search bar regardless. Not sure if they even realize this
Yep. The way I see it, if some IT fuck wants to stalk me, they're gonna do it anyway, and all hiding the profile does is make it harder for brocels to interact with you. Silly feature tbh

Who's following them and who they're following? They're the only things I can think of.

mods and actual feds can see your full profile regardless of privacy so fuck it, i dont need to hide from my brocels

I like my profile...
It's exciting!
YES!

I think is a based feature that can be useful. Extra privacy for a incel is never a bad thing, plus is good to have your own safe space.

they are hiding secrets and must be EXPOSED

I think is a based feature that can be useful. Extra privacy for a incel is never a bad thing, plus is good to have your own safe space.
DNR GrAY