Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggot Tears insults subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 1627
  • Start date
Ooops! Inceltears is running dangerously low on moral authority.

Mahlo said:
Ooops! cucktears is running dangerously low on moral authority.

Faggot Tears is a threat to society they need therapy

"The Good guy's"

That dude is one of the worst of the IT cucks. He, /u/neomancr and /u/yujukiab are the ones I despise most.

Lol that fag

He legit has a hate boner for us

Spending his nights lurking on a virgin board lol

ASS_F said:
That dude is one of the worst of the IT cucks. He, /u/neomancr and /u/yujukiab are the ones I despise most.
this mother fucker is the SOLE reason why braincels is worthless, the fact that he wasn't BANNED immediately shows the mods there are in collaboration with IT

Mahlo said:
Ooops! cucktears is running dangerously low on moral authority.

"watchdog community"

Recon9 said:
this mother fucker is the SOLE reason why braincels is worthless, the fact that he wasn't BANNED immediately shows the mods there are in collaboration with IT

It's because the head mod literally believes that the sub won't get banned if he doesn't allow it to be an echo chamber. He has a super libertarian way of running it. He literally does not consider normies being cunts to be a bannable offense.

The fact that u/Board_Gaming is mod is probably the worst thing. She literally posts nothing but same repetitive blue pilled shrivel (looks are relative, once saw her respond to a poster to lamented about the fact that 15 year olds are having more experience than him by saying "well many 15 year olds aren't doing x unrelated adult thing like cancer research" and discounted his pain). She is an IT poster. She truly believes in FA women and is a regular on r/FA. She truly believes that she's in our shoes. She's annoyingly nice to the point where it feels fake. Not genuine. She does nothing of value other than make AA look good in the eyes of normies by hiring a woman to mod an incel sub. The incel base does not like her at all and wants her out but the hoards of normies and IT cucks are totally for it. And that is all that matters.

ASS_F said:
It's because the head mod literally believes that the sub won't get banned if he doesn't allow it to be an echo chamber. He has a super libertarian way of running it. He literally does not consider normies being cunts to be a bannable offense.

The fact that u/Board_Gaming is mod is probably the worst thing. She literally posts nothing but same repetitive blue pilled shrivel (looks are relative, once saw her respond to a poster to lamented about the fact that 15 year olds are having more experience than him by saying "well many 15 year olds aren't doing x unrelated adult thing like cancer research" and discounted his pain). She is an IT poster. She truly believes in FA women and is a regular on r/FA. She truly believes that she's in our shoes. She's annoyingly nice to the point where it feels fake. Not genuine. She does nothing of value other than make AA look good in the eyes of normies by hiring a woman to mod an incel sub.

Has any user protested against the female mod successfully, or are they all shut down instantly?

Recon9 said:
ASS_F said:

braincels is not an incel website. It's full of cucks and there's even a female mod.

Just lol at any incels actually using braincels. What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

UncannyValley said:
Has any user protested against the female mod successfully, or are they all shut down instantly?

No. 

Funny. Back in the early days of r/incels, when it became a new home after r/truecels became quarantined, someone appointed a woman to be mod. Her name was u/AmericanGirl1996. Under an earlier account of mine I used to be extremely mean to her on the basis of being a woman. Some of my anger would cause me to land on SRD threads. In one of these threads, I discovered that she admitted to taking a mod position there because she wanted to study us in attempt to help her allegedly very lonely, isolated younger brother. This did not sit very well with us because this was basically her admitting to using us to study. Even the usually feminist SRD people called her out on this shit and said it was wrong.

Eventually she left because someone on the subreddit doxxed her. And I mean legit doxxed her, with name, picture, address and phone number. She deleted her account after that. I didn't witness this because all that info became inaccessible after she left. 

Funny tho. When I think back she was still better than fucking u/Board_Gaming. At least she appeared to actually care and appeared generally friendly. I was just extremely angry and would be full on nasty for no reason other than she was a woman.

Hmm...Truths hurt them.They can't say anything except insulting

ASS_F said:
I was just extremely angry and would be full on nasty for no reason other than she was a woman.
And? Your point? We should be fucking treating them garbage. Fuck women.

anincelforlifelol said:
And? Your point? We should be fucking treating them garbage. Fuck women.

Looking back it just seemed like a waste of time tbh

They've never had any moral authority anyway seeing as they're all adulterers.

ASS_F said:
what a retard, don't just get decent mods who can help actively avoid what happened to r/incels, no no just make some dumb bitch who very clearly doesn't understand the cause a mod and allow IT cucks to run the place, JFL at anyone using that subreddit in 2018

anincelforlifelol said:
Fucking cuck.

If it ain't gonna get me pussy then it's a waste of time lmao

Cucktears need to kill themselves.

ASS_F said:
If it ain't gonna get me pussy then it's a waste of time lmao

By that logic, you wouldn't be here.

UncannyValley said:
By that logic, you wouldn't be here.

Talking with other incels about why it sucks is way more fulfilling to me than going tard rage on a roastie

My subhuman existence is already enough to trigger females lmao