Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggot rehab room fan

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★

Being a gay man in the west in the cheat code​

It’s crazy how many men literally commit hate crimes against gay males, even though they are the only people of the same sex that live a decent life without hurting other males.

As a gay man, I feel sorry for all my straight comrades. Watching Rehab’s videos just made me realize even more how lucky I am to be gay.

If I want sex, it only takes 5 minutes. I open Grindr (a gay dating app), and I can hook up with someone. When it comes to dating, gay men are nearly as picky as women, and you still have some dating options even as an older, less attractive man. When you go on dates, usually the person who initiates pays (no “you’re the man—-> you pay”), and relationships are generally more equal, with the same amount of attention and care from both sides.

One of my best friends and I are gay men. He’s a 6 in the face, but he’s quite short, around 5’7” or 5’8”. Guess what? He never has to worry about his height—men really don’t care as much. He almost sounds like I woman when you ask him to rate himself “a lot of people want to have sex with me so I guess I am a 9”. He actually has very good self-esteem and gets a lot of attention from other gay men. He doesn’t believe me when I tell him that if he were straight, he’d be depressed and lonely. My other best friend (a straight male, 6’1”, also a 6 in the face) is constantly depressed and has to go above and beyond just to hook up with someone.

If I ever want a kid, I can just adopt or use IVF (if I want a biological child), choose the perfect woman, and pass down the best genes ever just by paying. Also, women don’t see you as a threat even if you are ugly and usually treat you very nicely. Yes, I have to deal with homophobia from time to time, but when it comes from 3/10 men that are depressed because they haven’t fucked since the Clinton administration, does it really matter?

I’m not trying to brag, I’m just confused why so many men are homophobic when, in the West, it’s the only way to live a decent life as a man without being a Chad.

The average JBW believer

This forum is pretty much the only blackpilled place that doesnt allow fags

not trying to brag he says.. lol
bro were not jealous of you in the slightest because were not gay and dont want aids
:feelshaha:

He doesn’t believe me when I tell him that if he were straight, he’d be depressed and lonely.
Aren't all gay terminally depressed from their degenerate way of living anyway ?

this is like a literal shit eater saying he pities starving people.

Being a gay man in the west in the cheat code​

It’s crazy how many men literally commit hate crimes against gay males, even though they are the only people of the same sex that live a decent life without hurting other males.

As a gay man, I feel sorry for all my straight comrades. Watching Rehab’s videos just made me realize even more how lucky I am to be gay.

If I want sex, it only takes 5 minutes. I open Grindr (a gay dating app), and I can hook up with someone. When it comes to dating, gay men are nearly as picky as women, and you still have some dating options even as an older, less attractive man. When you go on dates, usually the person who initiates pays (no “you’re the man—-> you pay”), and relationships are generally more equal, with the same amount of attention and care from both sides.

One of my best friends and I are gay men. He’s a 6 in the face, but he’s quite short, around 5’7” or 5’8”. Guess what? He never has to worry about his height—men really don’t care as much. He almost sounds like I woman when you ask him to rate himself “a lot of people want to have sex with me so I guess I am a 9”. He actually has very good self-esteem and gets a lot of attention from other gay men. He doesn’t believe me when I tell him that if he were straight, he’d be depressed and lonely. My other best friend (a straight male, 6’1”, also a 6 in the face) is constantly depressed and has to go above and beyond just to hook up with someone.

If I ever want a kid, I can just adopt or use IVF (if I want a biological child), choose the perfect woman, and pass down the best genes ever just by paying. Also, women don’t see you as a threat even if you are ugly and usually treat you very nicely. Yes, I have to deal with homophobia from time to time, but when it comes from 3/10 men that are depressed because they haven’t fucked since the Clinton administration, does it really matter?

I’m not trying to brag, I’m just confused why so many men are homophobic when, in the West, it’s the only way to live a decent life as a man without being a Chad.

Just deep dive anus theory bro :feelspuke: