Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggot on IT claims he knows Alek Minassian

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Probably larping but lol :feelskek:

I wonder why so many people are autistic nowadays. It surely has nothing to do with the uncountable, drastic changes for the worse we had in western societies in these last decades...

Yep, that's a total LARP. I've seen better on 4/pol/.

That faggot doesn't know shit.

I wonder why so many people are autistic nowadays. It surely has nothing to do with the uncountable, drastic changes for the worse we had in western societies in these last decades...
Maybe autism didn't rate a diagnosis back in the times of people dying from dysentery. Like ok your kid is weird and mumbles to himself but we've got other shit to deal with.

Maybe autism didn't rate a diagnosis back in the times of people dying from dysentery. Like ok your kid is weird and mumbles to himself but we've got other shit to deal with.
Could be. It could also get less noticed because back in the day there wasn't so much pressure on your social performance in order to function in society, even some autistic guy could easily get a job and marry.

Foids are having children at 35.

Foids are having children at 35.
I also think that's the main reason. It's the first time in human history we're letting females waste all their most fertile years like that.

I also think that's the main reason. It's the first time in human history we're letting females waste all their most fertile years like that.
Also, down syndrome should have increased. But eugenics— I mean, abortion, took care of that.