Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggot infiltrator posts his account profile pic on IT

It's a toilet and she's already been banned @guts4

Already posted 5 days ago

She was a cute jb toilet too. Should've let me ascend with her :smonk:

And her face was leaked

I will never understand how IT niggers take posts that like that seriously.

They screenshot the most schizo user (most likely a larping FBI agent) of all time.

Don't get why that subreddit even exists. They know this website, if they wanna see what we're about then just lurk here you can see every thread lol

these people are pants-on-the-head retards

I want to savor her tight young italian spaghetti pussi so much :ahegao::feelsohh: in vidio game

my6tfbk60h791.jpg

Im an FBI CIA INTERPOL GLOWNIGGER IM TELLING YOU CUNT IM A GLOWNIGGER :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: Look at my glow bitch i glow in the fucking dark IM A GLOWNIGGER I OWN THE FBI DATABASE THEY ARE KIDDIE FIDDLING CUNTS MATE WHO BUST DEEP WEB PEDO WEBSITES AND KEEP ALL THE CHEESE PIZZA ON THEIR HARD DRIVE NO CAP :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: (in a video game)
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This tranny answered my post some days ago with a „surprise surprise“ soy cuck opinion. I don’t know exactly who it is, but when i find out, i will inform the kids immediately

disgusting whores~!

I will never understand how IT niggers take posts that like that seriously.
They are just cherrypicking to make us look like mongoloids.

@mentalcel1 is just larping as a schizo

for all we know nothing was accidental, and it was her strategy to gain popularity in cuckeddit so she can later on direct the traffic of simps from here and the cucks of cuckeddit to subscribe to her onlyfans

Last edited:
for all we know nothing was accidental, and it was her strategy to gain popularity in cuckeddit so she can later on direct the traffic of simps from here and the cucks of cuckeddit to superscribe to her onlyfans
yeah i dont see why someone like her would care about incels, she literally has a chad boyfriend and lives the easiest life imaginable. only possible explanation is she's exploiting bluepilled incels

yeah i dont see why someone like her would care about incels, she literally has a chad boyfriend and lives the easiest life imaginable. only possible explanation is she's exploiting bluepilled incels
ye it was all part of her plan:feelsjuice:

for all we know nothing was accidental, and it was her strategy to gain popularity in cuckeddit so she can later on direct the traffic of simps from here and the cucks of cuckeddit to subscribe to her onlyfans
I don't think jbs like her are allowed to have an onlyfans :feelsLSD::feelsbaton:

IT foids and trannies lurk here all the time

IT foids and trannies lurk here all the time
yeah but normally they're ugly goblins or trannies. this is a high tier becky or even a stacylite, she's out of place on IT

yeah she did i also spoke to her jfl

yeah but normally they're ugly goblins or trannies. this is a high tier becky or even a stacylite, she's out of place on IT
There are 100k members on IT, at least some small amount of them has to be alright-looking

I want to savor her tight young italian spaghetti pussi so much :ahegao::feelsohh: in vidio game

my6tfbk60h791.jpg

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Wtf is going on in here. Why are jb foids infiltrating us? Really dumb of her to leak her face online. Oh well. Hope she learns her lesson.

Wtf is going on in here. Why are jb foids infiltrating us? Really dumb of her to leak her face online. Oh well. Hope she learns her lesson.
Probably bored inbetween getting plowed by her chad boyfriend