Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot Co Worker Turned Two Other Co Workers Into Dykes (One of which I was Trying With)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
I FINALLY make what I felt was maybe a few baby steps of progress with a co worker who was a single mom (yeah yeah yeah) but likes to get high. I honestly thought she was different because she likes the same music and movies I grew up with, which we would have pleasant conversations about, and of course we both like to get high. We both even shared vapes on a few occasions, and I even decided to get bold and buy her a nice little variety pack of pre roll blunts and vapes for her birthday. She was a tatted and thick white girl, maybe around half a foot taller than me, long, thick legs, with matching thighs and a big ass, over 30 but looked ten years younger from the face. Seemed sweet but was insecure, and I guess I felt that we would connect since I too know what it's like to feel like ugly and repulsive and insecure about height. I was actually very hesitant and didn't even really wanna try, but other normie co workers who caught that I liked what I saw kept on insisting that I try, and really did convince me I had a chance, and like a stupid motherfucker, I admit it, I actually believed them, and went through all the motions that they insisted would help my chances.

Anyhows, I came to find out that shortly after her birthday, she and another bitch I work with had gone to one of those AIDS ridden drag shows with some lanky little faggot co worker who apparently considers this some kind of birthday treat, and somehow, someway, they not only ended up blacking out on what I'm assuming was a good old fashioned pills and alcohol mix, but they ended up doing stuff with each other and the one I was talking to said she woke up the next day naked in the other bitches bed !

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE ! YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY OF OTHER FAGGOTS AND IRON BOXED MAN HATING BULLY BITCH LESBOS TO PICK FROM, WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND !?!? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO GO CONVERTING STRAIGHT PEOPLE ?!?!?! I FINALLY FELT LIKE A NORMIE HAVING A REGULAR CONNECTION WITH A WOMAN THAT HAD THE POTENTIAL TO POSSIBLY TURN INTO SOMETHING NICE ! ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS HAVE REGULAR CONNECTIONS WITH PEOPLE SO I CAN HAVE JUST ONE MOTHERFUCKING TEENY TINY LITTLE SHRED OF A TASTE OF NORMIE LIFE, AND YOU GODLESS, HELLBOUND, AIDS RIDDEN, EXTERMINATION WORTHY RAINBOW FUCKS JUST HAAAD TO FUCK THAT UP ! FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHY CAN'T AIDS AND HEPATITIS BE MORE FAST ACTING AND FUCKING WIPE THESE THINGS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL !

Oh, and if that wasn't bullshit enough, upon finding this out, I made the decision to ignore and cut off all three, and they're literally making a federal case out of it to get me fired because they know damn well why I intend to NEVER speak to any of them ever again, though by some miracle, my boss likes me more in terms of me being reliable and better at my job, and has outright told them that he can't punish me for simply not speaking to them. For crying out loud, all I wanted to do was the whole netflix and chill but with weed, wine, and cuddling, and now she's a fucking dyke. I hope both her and the other bitch coworker get hit by a bus and survive just to spend the rest of their lives paralyzed from the neck down and needing machines to breathe...

all foids are lesbian

just be chad and she'll still be into you